Welcome to Gaia! ::

Come over to the dark side, we have cookies! Vote for the thread! Show us some love! :D

Yeah! 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 8 ]
Cookies! 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 > >>

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Takarashi

Lol, I just did that last night! Our school gave us yesterday as a holiday. xD

I work as a customer service rep. Yeah, I deal with people. >.<

Lightbringer

Callista Cirilla
I would've preferred that. It's kinda weird to have the week broken up like this.

Ah, my sympathies. My first job was in a call center, and that alone was a scarring experience. @_@

Hum. Topics, topics. What do you like to write about?

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Takarashi

Ooh, call center. Just the thought makes me shiver. >.< I'm sorry to hear that.

Write? Write where? Here? Or on my hw right now? I'm writing a cover letter for my resume assignment, haha. As for here, my creativity juice is now flowing right now. I don't know what to write yet, at least for now. But I have the story down and the chapter events on my head. Can't wait for Yana and Lucien to appear on battle. That would be fun. xD

Lightbringer

Callista Cirilla
I just mean in general. I like to write about people with strong morals/beliefs that have them challenged in meaningful ways by their opposition. It brings up the dilemma of 'Do I stick to my beliefs no matter what, or am I somehow wrong and have to change?'. I guess in a more general sense I just like writing about people growing into better people.

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Takarashi

Ooh, that one. My apologies for the crappy response; I have a hard time putting my cover letter together. Haha. xD

I love writing about characters that have strong sense of justice and all. I love stories that has war, because I am so obssessed and in love with the idea of different people with different values and all, set their differences aside and fight for the same goal. Haha. I'm a huge fan of love and peace, seriously. But sometimes, when I get tired of people and society or just want to vent out, I make "evil" characters, and that's where I release all my madness, I guess. So far, Yana and Lucien are my conduit. xD

Lightbringer

Callista Cirilla
I used to be all about making 'good' characters and stuff, but as I got older I started taking more interest in characters in the gray area. I've never really tried to go all out with an evil character. The closest I ever got was a character that wanted to rule the world so that her father, some great demonic thingy, couldn't do it first.

edit: As for cover letters, I just kinda stopped trying with those in terms of making a good impression. I'm just like 'i want this job, this is what i'm good at that's relevant, this is what i'm not good at that you're looking for, gib employment pls'.

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hey, guys. Nei nei here. Good morning! Sorry for not posting anything last night; my hands were tied. >. <

Taka, sorry for disappearing on you. I got busy after I got my car. I went to work, then school, then hw again. Haha. XD

I'll be on here after classes. I'll be chillin' and posting, so come on and hang out with me here. I haven't gotten the chance to read any messages yet, so if you sent me a character profile and I haven't gotten back with you, I got it, just need to read it.

And thus, nei nei is off to her classes. Later! smile

Lightbringer

How could you leave idly chatting with a stranger on the internet in favor of real life responsibilities?! I'm crushed! ;-;

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Takarashi
How could you leave idly chatting with a stranger on the internet in favor of real life responsibilities?! I'm crushed! ;-;

Hey! I gotta get to work. I was running late yesterday too. I forgot my uniform and all lol. XD

But anyways, I'm back. I'm about to head hime soon and rp. Haha. I'll post keiyo's profile up too. And yes, I'll rp again. Hahaha.

Lightbringer

Callista Cirilla
Hey! I gotta get to work. I was running late yesterday too. I forgot my uniform and all lol. XD

But anyways, I'm back. I'm about to head hime soon and rp. Haha. I'll post keiyo's profile up too. And yes, I'll rp again. Hahaha.
Safe trip n' such.

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Baaaaaack. Hey guys. xD

Lightbringer

chadz25's Queen

Aged Gaian

8,750 Points