Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Fox

Well, I'll try not to be too much of a problem. Silver can attest to this, but I can be kind of an a**. I won't cause trouble for you though... unless I'm expected to be the greeter. Hehe. I suck at it at times. ^w^

Okie dokey on the length thing. I was gonna add all the stuff my character's done in the RP I'm helping my friend with, but I'll start with a mostly clean slate. One question though, anything I should know about the inn? Like... what's the surrounding area like? If someone were to pop in from a different world, could they hypothetically be lost for a few days before finding the place? Uh... sorry. That ended up being questions.

Dangerous Lunatic

Stevenlx
Well, I'll try not to be too much of a problem. Silver can attest to this, but I can be kind of an a**. I won't cause trouble for you though... unless I'm expected to be the greeter. Hehe. I suck at it at times. ^w^

Okie dokey on the length thing. I was gonna add all the stuff my character's done in the RP I'm helping my friend with, but I'll start with a mostly clean slate. One question though, anything I should know about the inn? Like... what's the surrounding area like? If someone were to pop in from a different world, could they hypothetically be lost for a few days before finding the place? Uh... sorry. That ended up being questions.

I don't mind questions.

The Inn is owned by Annastasia and Aleksander, it takes place in a more...modern time. The Inn itself doesn't appear that way however. Because the Tome siblings are from a different century they kept the Inn more victorianized. However they took it upon themselves to update things like adding in an Elevator for the handicapped. Given the fact the Tome siblings are so old-fashioned it's like you're stuck in a different time. The Inn is more or less like a mansion of sorts. There's a sparring field, green house, pool, and many other things that's out in the middle of ******** no where.

As time progressed, the siblings noticed the hostility towards different races. Now that they had opened the Inn, it was Anna's dream to have a safe-ground for all creatures alike to stay in. Like a neutral territory sort of thing. So....pretty much...the Inn is kinda it's own peaceful planet.

Best I can explain it.

So to answer your questions. You can be from a different world, it won't matter. We have all sorts of species. As long as you follow the rules, and well have a good explanation, doesn't matter to me.~

Fluffy Fox

Sounds good to me. My character's from the typical fantasy setting, though he's invented a bunch of 'modern' stuff, so he won't have trouble adapting. He is a hyrbid of my own made up race and a friend's made up race... so I'll have to answer questions about them, but basically people would hate him if the world he lived in wasn't so accepting. Posting the profile now. Then I gotta figure out how to have him stumble on to the inn.

FallenHero178's Partner In Crime

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
does anyone want to plot? T.T

Taiyou4

Does Sven not like Kisa?? T.T boohoo lol Just joking but really does he not?

Fluffy Fox

Ooo~! Plotting! I love plotting. Still waiting for our hostess to accept my profile and all that, plus I'd need to get Vaalence involved before I can do any of that.

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
DreamCatcherKitty

Taiyou4

Huh?
Sure he does. :u
Shes like his friend!
C:

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
DreamCatcherKitty

Taiyou4

P.S.
I guess its like... Arguing friends?
:u

Dangerous Lunatic

OH. SORRY. DISTRACTED.

Your profile is accepted. ALSO.

Xerenne doesn't mind Kisa. xD She just finds her slightly intimidating~!

Fluffy Fox

Sweetness~! Will post. After a shower.

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Stevenlx
Taiyou4
Stevenlx
Salutations peoples. My good pal Silver has been prodding me to join you all, and she suggested I chat you all up on here first. So... hi. How're you all?

STEVEN NO WAI

Srs? You should have mentioned you were here. I mentioned it last night that Silver'd been trying to recruit me. How surprised was I to notice your name here? Tots not joining noaw. Hehe. Jokes.

Yeahh but i never thought she meant this rp .-."
Welcomes thou o/

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Sweet Pareidolia
Taiyou4

-Shoves into the closet- Don't scare people away, Tai.

Stevenlx

Welcome to the Nut House.~

C-can i get out of the closet now?

Fluffy Fox

Well thankies. You, are lucky. I can't screw you over in Rose's thread now, not without negative repercussions here. Lol. I joke. I'm cool with those that aren't more assish then me. ^w^

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Stevenlx
Ooo~! Plotting! I love plotting. Still waiting for our hostess to accept my profile and all that, plus I'd need to get Vaalence involved before I can do any of that.

Yes:3the amazing thing of plotting ~

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Taiyou4
DreamCatcherKitty

Taiyou4

P.S.
I guess its like... Arguing friends?
:u

OMG yessssss~
Arguing friends!!!!~

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sweet Pareidolia
OH. SORRY. DISTRACTED.

Your profile is accepted. ALSO.

Xerenne doesn't mind Kisa. xD She just finds her slightly intimidating~!

Lol yeah she could be sometimes especially with her breed lol
sorry kinda took long my hamster kinda scared the crap out of me Dx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas