Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Reindeer

chelsea-chee

Ah I love it!
Is it possible for me to still join as the Jabberwock?
I've always wanted to play as him.
emotion_kirakira

@MidianMidna
-tag-
I stalked your signature here.

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
ll Jade Rabbit ll
chelsea-chee

Ah I love it!
Is it possible for me to still join as the Jabberwock?
I've always wanted to play as him.
emotion_kirakira

@MidianMidna
-tag-
I stalked your signature here.

He is still open. 3nodding

@Everyone: Heading out for the night but I'm hoping when I come back I get all the profiles set up!!'

Eloquent Lover

-flails- Yaaaay~!

@Jade

You li'l sneak! XD
And yes! We have a Jabberwocky! heart

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
chelsea-chee

I am going to revise Sitala's profile.

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Caelia Darkwhite
chelsea-chee

I am going to revise Sitala's profile.

Gotcha.~

As you can see, I never got around to getting on last night. sweatdrop Hopefully tonight after my class will be better though!! And once I start getting the majority of our profiles in, meaning the Queen and Alice, we'll be good to go! biggrin

Shy Soldier

*rolls through the thread in her magic pumpkin*
HelloooOOOoooOOOooo~ ^o^
Pumpy thought she might roll through while her internet's working. She will be playing the Humpty Dumpty: the pretty and crazy one! (She will also refer to herself in the third person a lot, and hopes that no one minds too much)

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Alright! I think I have everyone's profiles up that I said I would, but if not, just lemme know and I'll get it up ASAP. My computer is being slow as molasses and it's frickkin killin me. sweatdrop

Off to make myself some pasta, and hopefully by then it will have had enough time to cool down to where I can actually use it.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
(^0^)/ hello, I"m Skye and I will be playing the white knight. He was always my favorite character in looking glass although my character is nothing like him. XD you might hear tons of chess references and King Arthur references when I play him. !

chelsea-chee
Alright! I think I have everyone's profiles up that I said I would, but if not, just lemme know and I'll get it up ASAP. My computer is being slow as molasses and it's frickkin killin me. sweatdrop

Off to make myself some pasta, and hopefully by then it will have had enough time to cool down to where I can actually use it.

(oAO) ! I have the exact same problem with mine! How to not hit the computer when it does that?!! I mean I'm pretty patient when it comes to computers but my computer is ridiculous sometimes. XD

Possessed Pumpkin
*rolls through the thread in her magic pumpkin*
HelloooOOOoooOOOooo~ ^o^
Pumpy thought she might roll through while her internet's working. She will be playing the Humpty Dumpty: the pretty and crazy one! (She will also refer to herself in the third person a lot, and hopes that no one minds too much)

I don't mind! Hello there pumpkin, it's nice to meet you!

Eloquent Lover

redface

I want Marie to have a crush on the White Knight (or at least the Knave), but given her personality, I don't think that'd be possible. She has an irrational fear of rejection, so it's going to be tricky for her to get into a relationship.

A HEALTHY relationship. Not an abusive one.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
MidianMidna
redface

I want Marie to have a crush on the White Knight (or at least the Knave), but given her personality, I don't think that'd be possible. She has an irrational fear of rejection, so it's going to be tricky for her to get into a relationship.

A HEALTHY relationship. Not an abusive one.

Crushes can be one sided but on that note.

XD The white knight is a gentleman, I would think it's cute if she did have a crush. He wouldn't really hurt her for having a crush, on the contrary he probably be flattered to have someone so high rank to like him. (Ego boost) Though, I don't see him being attracted to her unless she somehow change character and show him her resourcefulness and inventiveness. He would find her meekness adorable but that's all he would see.

He's a bit of a narcissistic and has some with ahem. family issues. (didn't put in profile because I thought it might have made it too long and unwonderland like...then I saw the profiles of the other people and I'm now .thinking..."I could have put that in!" wink

So whoever wants to go for him must praise him but also able to be discreet and look the other way when he does some not so savory things. Or should be in the dark about it. Any relationship with him wouldn't really be abusive because he doesn't really take pleasure in hurting people more of, he doesn't like people would argue with him. (though he enjoy debating!)

Eloquent Lover

That... Might be hard. Marie's a cowardly, self-loathing, self-deprecating nut case (as is the norm of Wonderland), so that pretty much gets in the way of everything sweatdrop . She also pretends to be dim-witted in front of her cousin and other royals, so... Yeah... Don't know how she's going to let him in on her little secret of being an inventor and an intellectual unless they meet outside of court. In which case, she'd probably still wouldn't look him in the eye much less speak up for being oh-so beautiful and knightly... redface

But I'd love for her to develop a little crush on the White Knight, even if it is one-sided. It'd be adorable.

o3o Family issues, you say...? Oh my, like what?

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Skye Wish

I don't think I've met a person yet that's written too much for their profile. ^__~
What I put down is always the minimum, never the maximum. I can tell your writing is probably going to expand a TON within this roleplay, and for that I am very excited; it's always a fun experience to learn and grow!!

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
MidianMidna
That... Might be hard. Marie's a cowardly, self-loathing, self-deprecating nut case (as is the norm of Wonderland), so that pretty much gets in the way of everything sweatdrop . She also pretends to be dim-witted in front of her cousin and other royals, so... Yeah... Don't know how she's going to let him in on her little secret of being an inventor and an intellectual unless they meet outside of court. In which case, she'd probably still wouldn't look him in the eye much less speak up for being oh-so beautiful and knightly... redface

But I'd love for her to develop a little crush on the White Knight, even if it is one-sided. It'd be adorable.

o3o Family issues, you say...? Oh my, like what?

XD You asked for it! I based his life mainly on Galahad from the King Arthur legend. Also the wikipedia entry for his mom is a bit wrong as she had never gotten to marry him.

His father was another white knight called Lancelot du loc. Lancelot was very much a romantic and very much in the spirit art of courtly love. (AKA Love from afar) Lance was love with the White queen. Of course, the white queen doesn't return back his feelings due to being in love with her own rightful husband but his father had deluded himself due to the queen giving him secret "signals" of their "relationship".

His mother was Elaine of Corbenic, a beautiful blond noble but was delusional to think that she was a princess due to her crazy and very persuasive father. Her father somehow have gotten a prophesy that she needed to have a child with Lancelot, to create the perfect knight called Galahad who will one day obtain a holy relic (possible the prophesy was fake) Elaine of course didn't mind at all, as Lancelot was very good-looking. So she and her father hatched a plan......

She disguised herself as the white queen and seduced him. The next morning, Lancelot finds out that he did not sleep with the white queen but rather someone else. He would have killed her if it weren't for the fact that she immediately talked about the prophesy about the child. (lol. Totally make sense right?) So he left feeling ashamed at himself for "betraying" his one true love.

Thus, Galahad was born. His early childhood, he was raised by his mother and grandfather. So he was raised with the expectation that he must be a perfect knight. His mother was a very good mother but later commit suicide when he was ten, thus he was given to Lancelot to raise as his own..

Even though Galahad was a very well behaved son, Lancelot keeps seeing him as the reminder of the day that Lance "violated" his vows to remain pure for the queen. So he was not the best of fathers and every that Gale ever have done right, Lancelot would take credit for that. So Gale was the best at sword fighting? “Obviously have gotten that from Lance. “Best at table manners? “Got that from his father, he did!” Lancelot also would bad mouth Gale's mom often. (Understandable but in front of your son? Really?)

Galahad is the spitting image of his father and hated his father so much that he actively plotted for his father's death. He didn't get to put his plans in motion because his father has died from another person's plot. Free from his father, He now tries to be a perfect knight in his mother's name. (So he took his mother name). So if anyone ever compares him to Lancelot....this is why he has that berserk button,

yep...family issues. XD

chelsea-chee
Skye Wish

I don't think I've met a person yet that's written too much for their profile. ^__~
What I put down is always the minimum, never the maximum. I can tell your writing is probably going to expand a TON within this roleplay, and for that I am very excited; it's always a fun experience to learn and grow!!

XD Thank you so much! I'm not much of a writer but I would love to improve it!

Eloquent Lover

Wow, I love his backstory! :0

Gosh, you should've put that in for him on his profile, at least. It explains his vengeful character and why he's so obsessed with his reputation as the perfect knight. I pity the poor sod that tries to argue with him too.

Auughh, I want to RP as the Duchess already DX Most of the songs I'm going to use in Marie's posts are violin-ish, which makes sense seeing as how she loves playing the violin. Yet I've noticed most of them are coming from Rule of Rose sweatdrop

Also, this song is PERFECT for her. The title says it all: http://youtu.be/Ppqoh-87hE8

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
@Skye: I can add that into his background if so you choose. Also, as for ol Lance dying somehow, we could plot even further that possibly Chessy was the one to do so. Gale might not know it was her but Chessy has a big mouth and would be bound to spit it out sometime or another. XD

@Midna: I know!! MALICE is my first ever roleplay I've made, and thus my baby. I'm just waiting on Alice and Queen of Hearts profile to come in and then we'll be ready to roll! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff