Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Friend

Thieving Rogue

It keeps the thread on the first page of the OOC.
To be seeeeeen.

Enduring Friend

Yeah, but I don't know if anyone's visited, or how many. xP

Dapper Explorer

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Enduring Friend

Supeisu... Pantsu misete moratte mo yoroshii desu ka?

Enduring Friend

I scared Space away. crying

Hallowed Shade

10,400 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I have returned.

So you know what's a really funny twist in the big ol' b***h slap of karmic justice?

I work on Thanksgiving, from 5pm to 1am (which could be worse since we open at 10am), and then turn around and work on Black Friday from 9am to 5pm. This I knew going in, but it's extra shitty that the Commons are open on Thanksgiving day.

...this is where it gets funny. They're forecasting upwards of a foot of snow Wednesday into Thursday where I am. Since Woodbury Commons is a big outdoor shopping area they'll have to shut down since it's not like a regular mall where they can plow the parking lots and carry on; they have to plow out THE WHOLE THING. ALL OF IT. ALL THE WALKWAYS AND STORES.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TAKING PEOPLE AWAY FROM THEIR FAMILIES ON THANKSGIVING SIMON YOU EVIL CORPORATION!

Dapper Explorer

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
No, you didn't scare me away ~ I was just frantically searching the internet for a good character name ('cause I'm pretty much done with my character now!).

Enduring Friend

Then... Pantsu misete moratte mo yoroshii desu ka?

Thieving Rogue

That really blows, Dusk. I'm sorry.

Any lurkers about?
Come out and plaaaaaay

Dapper Explorer

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
redface I know you are asking a question but I don't know what it is~!

Yes, the snow is a sign that people should not be made to work on Thanksgiving, annoying Woodbury Commons! Weirdly enough I grew up pretty close to there (if you're referring to Woodbury Commons in NY) and I know a couple of people that have worked there in the past, so I know what a nuisance it can be (boooo Commons-induced traffic, boooo!).

Enduring Friend

Hallowed Shade

10,400 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
letsbuildaspaceship

Yes, the snow is a sign that people should not be made to work on Thanksgiving, annoying Woodbury Commons! Weirdly enough I grew up pretty close to there (if you're referring to Woodbury Commons in NY) and I know a couple of people that have worked there in the past, so I know what a nuisance it can be (boooo Commons-induced traffic, boooo!).

Yeah, Woodbury Commons in NY. I live in North Rockland, near Bear Mountain (the specifics of which I shan't reveal in a public setting). How close is "pretty close"?

Thieving Rogue

Surrounded by New Yorkers.
>.>

Dapper Explorer

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
DuskFade
letsbuildaspaceship

Yeah, Woodbury Commons in NY. I live in North Rockland, near Bear Mountain (the specifics of which I shan't reveal in a public setting). How close is "pretty close"?

The same basic region of Orange County that the Commons is in.

Also, @Idiosyncratic Method -- wat. I confess that I have not actually watched One Piece.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff