Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Friend

LovelyXLillyXBee
xRed_Velvet_Cupcakex

Ahhh well, Nano stole an apple, nearly got run over, bumped into blueberry who was buying food for her pets, angel got out of the car to see what was going on, Clarese's horrible owner called out to Blueberry about his pet and lady Alice has joined the group to try and find Nano just like Angel...I hope I explained this okay QAQ Everyone seems to be in the town square though biggrin

That's a lot of people yo @_@
I remember the problem we had in that last group RP we were in Dx
I need to make a post format for my boys before I can post, and I have to wrap holiday presents @_@ So it might be a bit still T-T

Don't worry bae take your time :') I'm just waiting for Blueberry's post and stuff but don't worth I SHALL WAIT FOR CHUUUU!!! <3
Don't stress yourself out too!

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I still have no idea of what I want to do even though I'm thinking about joining...

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
LovelyXLillyXBee
xRed_Velvet_Cupcakex

Ahhh well, Nano stole an apple, nearly got run over, bumped into blueberry who was buying food for her pets, angel got out of the car to see what was going on, Clarese's horrible owner called out to Blueberry about his pet and lady Alice has joined the group to try and find Nano just like Angel...I hope I explained this okay QAQ Everyone seems to be in the town square though biggrin

That's a lot of people yo @_@
I remember the problem we had in that last group RP we were in Dx
I need to make a post format for my boys before I can post, and I have to wrap holiday presents @_@ So it might be a bit still T-T

dont sweat it, take youir time, the stuff thats happeinig is wrapping up soon, unless alice wants to start a fight with Ragnarok

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Sorry that reply took so long, guys! I was organizing some old stuff in preparation for Christmas, and before I knew it, I ended up spending the day on the Wii Fit. The balance board says I've gained weight. Anyway, Blueberry is a self-absorbed spotlight-hogger, but she knows when she's beat. Nano just dodged a bullet, and Clarese... Well, I dunno if her situation is about to get better or worse. Guess it depends on how awful her NPC owner is. X3

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ringoringa
Sorry that reply took so long, guys! I was organizing some old stuff in preparation for Christmas, and before I knew it, I ended up spending the day on the Wii Fit. The balance board says I've gained weight. Anyway, Blueberry is a self-absorbed spotlight-hogger, but she knows when she's beat. Nano just dodged a bullet, and Clarese... Well, I dunno if her situation is about to get better or worse. Guess it depends on how awful her NPC owner is. X3

Considering he was the one who blinded her in the first place through means probably only to be seen in a rated R movie, yes, very awful but very greedy indeed. Lol

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
darkqueenie
Ringoringa

Considering he was the one who blinded her in the first place through means probably only to be seen in a rated R movie, yes, very awful but very greedy indeed. Lol

Yeah, he may be worse. XD Blueberry would at least give her a pain-killer if she needed her permanently disfigured for the sake of a performance. Unless she managed to piss her off shortly beforehand. It's all a matter of opinion, I suppose.

Anyway, I'll try to reply ASAP, but I have another roleplay that I need to reply to first, since I've fallen a bit behind on that one. My apologies.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ringoringa
darkqueenie
Ringoringa

Yeah, he may be worse. XD Blueberry would at least give her a pain-killer if she needed her permanently disfigured for the sake of a performance. Unless she managed to piss her off shortly beforehand. It's all a matter of opinion, I suppose.

Anyway, I'll try to reply ASAP, but I have another roleplay that I need to reply to first, since I've fallen a bit behind on that one. My apologies.

Oh it is quite alright. No need to rush. I understand not wanting to fall behind in other threads as well.

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
i think i went abit overboard with Ragnarok's post o_o

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
yukiteru65
i think i went abit overboard with Ragnarok's post o_o

I think just a tad, Blueberry left knowing she wouldn't get the child and went to try to buy my character off from my NPC.

Sparkly Lunatic

Hullo owo

I was just passing through when I noticed this RP you've got here. I was considering making a character. Would you say there's a lack of human rebels?

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
Karismas
Hullo owo

I was just passing through when I noticed this RP you've got here. I was considering making a character. Would you say there's a lack of human rebels?

well, the only rebels we have is Angel, Zack, and Ragna of Hope Corp, so we need a few more additions to the restiance side, but be aware you might take orders from my guys sometimes

Sparkly Lunatic

yukiteru65
Karismas
Hullo owo

well, the only rebels we have is Angel, Zack, and Ragna of Hope Corp, so we need a few more additions to the restiance side, but be aware you might take orders from my guys sometimes

I see. It does sound like there's a shortage of good ol' fashion Human Resistance XD

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Replied! It's a bit short, but I wasn't sure what else to have her do, given that she's currently suspended in the air. sweatdrop I wonder if the scene we're making has slowed traffic down. IRL, even something as minor as tree branches getting cut off tends to cause everyone to slow down for the sole sake of getting a look at what's going on, at least where I live. Nothing interesting happens in this town.

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
Ringoringa
Replied! It's a bit short, but I wasn't sure what else to have her do, given that she's currently suspended in the air. sweatdrop I wonder if the scene we're making has slowed traffic down. IRL, even something as minor as tree branches getting cut off tends to cause everyone to slow down for the sole sake of getting a look at what's going on, at least where I live. Nothing interesting happens in this town.

usually my town has a street racing scene, mostly drag racing, which isint really fun in my tastes, im more of a drifting and technical kind of person when it comes to racing,btw sorry if it seemed too much, Ragnarok was made for intimidation and power sweatdrop

Sparkly Lunatic

woo hoo I'm in this RP emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas