Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

POSTING? POSTING? POSTING? ANYONE?! I honestly REALLY cannot do any posts all my characters i am waiting for someone to post T-T i think i'll be posting in other RPs while i wait *cries*

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Son Gotsu
POSTING? POSTING? POSTING? ANYONE?! I honestly REALLY cannot do any posts all my characters i am waiting for someone to post T-T i think i'll be posting in other RPs while i wait *cries*

*bangs head on desk*
As am I...
I only have two rps at the moment and I'm waiting for people to post in both of them
*pouts*

Newbie Noob

Rumiana
Son Gotsu

*bangs head on desk*
As am I...
I only have two rps at the moment and I'm waiting for people to post in both of them
*pouts*

Same here, I'm only in two right now I just posted in one of them

>> *eyes at Rumi* *HINT HINT*

now im waiting for this one xDD

Invisible Streaker

Well since GreatComeBack won't be back til March...it should probably be fine for Moriko, Yoshi, and my other two to keep going o.o if Tenou decided to drop the rp then the gym teacher can just be a substute until someone shows interest?? Idk.

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sumomo_Angel of Fire
Well since GreatComeBack won't be back til March...it should probably be fine for Moriko, Yoshi, and my other two to keep going o.o if Tenou decided to drop the rp then the gym teacher can just be a substute until someone shows interest?? Idk.

Sounds like a good idea
Anyways he hasn't sent me a message back about it so I'm going to have to drop him...
So substitute until then.

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Son Gotsu
Rumiana
Son Gotsu

*bangs head on desk*
As am I...
*pouts*

Same here, I'm only in two right now I just posted in one of them

>> *eyes at Rumi* *HINT HINT*

now im waiting for this one xDD

I was chasing my son around but I got it :p
*Falls over* how does he have so much energy...

Newbie Noob

Rumiana
Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Sounds like a good idea
Anyways he hasn't sent me a message back about it so I'm going to have to drop him...

Then I'll need a Moriko post eventually I understand your son just tired you out so take your time xDDD

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Son Gotsu
Rumiana
Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Sounds like a good idea

Then I'll need a Moriko post eventually I understand your son just tired you out so take your time xDDD

Basicly what happen is this:

He had lunch.
Watched a movie.
Grandma gave him a snack.
He went into the kitchen while I was feeding Ty-Ty and Chloe (Our two cats)
Then he decided to get into all of the cupboards and run away from me when I told him to come back. So I had to chase him around the house trying to catch him.
So he's playing in his room now @_@

Invisible Streaker

How do you manage to lose so much blood from an ear piercing that you almost pass out? BECAUSE THAT HAPPENED TO ME!
I was unlucky today.
Got in there and the girl had the piercing gun and everything, she pierced it, it malfunctioned and wouldn't open to let me free. The whole time they had to mess with it as blood is gushing from my damn ear! My mom fainted...I got dizzy...yep. Another day in my shoes. I'm unlucky. But anyways...I went through with it still and had it re-done as soon as it stopped bleeding.

The thing that kills me about this...

YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO BLEED WITH AN EAR PIERCING DONE BY A GUN!!! WTF?!

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sumomo_Angel of Fire
How do you manage to lose so much blood from an ear piercing that you almost pass out? BECAUSE THAT HAPPENED TO ME!
I was unlucky today.
Got in there and the girl had the piercing gun and everything, she pierced it, it malfunctioned and wouldn't open to let me free. The whole time they had to mess with it as blood is gushing from my damn ear! My mom fainted...I got dizzy...yep. Another day in my shoes. I'm unlucky. But anyways...I went through with it still and had it re-done as soon as it stopped bleeding.

The thing that kills me about this...

YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO BLEED WITH AN EAR PIERCING DONE BY A GUN!!! WTF?!

*hugs and gives a cookie*
You're special. *pats on head*

Newbie Noob

You bleed through your ears like a special person ^^

Thieving Informer

will post as Miyasaki tomorrow after classes, sleepin now...XD

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ven Kainz Phantom