Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agent Bookworm

Here is where people who are apart of my role play can talk, hang out, and just be random.

The Role Play
I'm excited for this RP to get started ~
Alliecat298

Annona is going to really look up to Allie. It will be adorable biggrin

Agent Bookworm

be_my_freind
Alliecat298

Annona is going to really look up to Allie. It will be adorable biggrin

Why is she going to look up to Allie for? Not that I mind but I'm just wondering.
Also, I love your signature. ^^
Alliecat298

I think it's more title than anything. I would say being Mother Nature would be looked up to by other nature spirits, like winter, spring, and fall.

Also, if we need more characters, I can play North. I love the Russian b*****d biggrin

And thank you ^-^ I'm a Jack Frost fan girl at heart. I'm making my boyfriend dress up as him for Halloween (but it's not the same -___- wink .

Agent Bookworm

be_my_freind
Alliecat298

I think it's more title than anything. I would say being Mother Nature would be looked up to by other nature spirits, like winter, spring, and fall.

Also, if we need more characters, I can play North. I love the Russian b*****d biggrin

And thank you ^-^ I'm a Jack Frost fan girl at heart. I'm making my boyfriend dress up as him for Halloween (but it's not the same -___- wink .

Ah I see, that does make sense.

Alright, thank you very much. ^^

Your welcome and same for me. I'm trying to make a cosplay of Jack but it isnt the same. :/ Also, sorry for getting to you so late, I didnt see this until now.

Unsealed Misfit

Alliecat298
be_my_freind
Alliecat298

Your welcome and same for me. I'm trying to make a cosplay of Jack but it isnt the same. :/ Also, sorry for getting to you so late, I didnt see this until now.

Im itching to start this RP biggrin

Agent Bookworm

Reiki Suki
Alliecat298
be_my_freind
Alliecat298

Im itching to start this RP biggrin

Same but i actually promised my friendwe wwouldn't start without her.
So excited to start this rp. Yall seem like a fine group of people
Yay~ It started

Lucky Star

Hello all I look forward to RPing with all of you. heart heart heart heart heart

Unbeatable Poster

Alliecat298

Hiii! I'm interested in joining your rp! Um... where is the profile page o.o

Agent Bookworm

SecretSinner91
Alliecat298

Oh hi. ^^
.....My bad. I forgot to post a link to it. ><
Here-
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/believe-a-rise-of-the-guardians-role-play-profile-page/t.92997535/

Unbeatable Poster

Alliecat298
SecretSinner91
Alliecat298

Oh hi. ^^
Here-
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/believe-a-rise-of-the-guardians-role-play-profile-page/t.92997535/

xDD it's cool. posted my first character. working on another =3

Agent Bookworm

SecretSinner91
Alliecat298
SecretSinner91
Alliecat298

Oh hi. ^^
Here-

xDD it's cool. posted my first character. working on another =3

Whoa, your fast! O.O
I love your character, I'm excited to see who else you make.
Also... your picture for Liberty reminds me of a female version of America from an anime called Hentalia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff