Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eco-friendly Dragon

HetasCloud
Best stay silly, me like this and no take Kaiya away from me razz and you need to do a timetable lol, it cant be just me how is struggling to figure out what class we are supposed to be in lol

I'm working on one right now; there are going to be a few options. Although I'd like to do a shoutout to anyone who has ideas for Option classes-I come from a really small school with only Art, Foods, Fashion, Shop and Business Ed. Also, we have no clubs. I've come up with a few but I'd like to hear what you guys have done too!

Dedicated Raider

The-Hidden-Seeker
HetasCloud
Best stay silly, me like this and no take Kaiya away from me razz and you need to do a timetable lol, it cant be just me how is struggling to figure out what class we are supposed to be in lol

I'm working on one right now; there are going to be a few options. Although I'd like to do a shoutout to anyone who has ideas for Option classes-I come from a really small school with only Art, Foods, Fashion, Shop and Business Ed. Also, we have no clubs. I've come up with a few but I'd like to hear what you guys have done too!

Well to go more magic what about, Mythical Creature study, Magic study and maybe other stuff like that, just think of Harry Potter classes lol

Eco-friendly Dragon

HetasCloud
The-Hidden-Seeker
HetasCloud

Well to go more magic what about, Mythical Creature study, Magic study and maybe other stuff like that, just think of Harry Potter classes lol

Well, Ouyena High in itself isn't magical, but a Mythology study would be a great idea!

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
Sorry for not posting as of late. Been hitting a bit of a funk atm x.x

Dedicated Raider

The-Hidden-Seeker
HetasCloud
The-Hidden-Seeker
HetasCloud

Well, Ouyena High in itself isn't magical, but a Mythology study would be a great idea!

Ooooohh i thought it was like a school for mythical creatures and humans to learn about eachother and stuff lol

Eco-friendly Dragon

HetasCloud
The-Hidden-Seeker
HetasCloud
The-Hidden-Seeker
HetasCloud

Ooooohh i thought it was like a school for mythical creatures and humans to learn about eachother and stuff lol

Hmm, you may want to re-read the first post again. Just as a side-note, your spelling/grammar are a bit sloppy and you may want to pick up on that. But you're doing pretty good otherwise smile

Dedicated Raider

Yeah i will do now and yeah sorry about that, its because im on the pad and it loves to change words and letters in my posts, it drives me mad

Eco-friendly Dragon

HetasCloud
Yeah i will do now and yeah sorry about that, its because im on the pad and it loves to change words and letters in my posts, it drives me mad

Sheesh, don't I know it... Yeah, iPads are a difficult medium to work with sometimes. But hey, we make do smile

Dedicated Raider

The-Hidden-Seeker
HetasCloud

Sheesh, don't I know it... Yeah, iPads are a difficult medium to work with sometimes. But hey, we make do smile

Yeah, something that drives me mad, just read Kaiya's last post and i think her and Cloud could have a great story together :3 curiosity brings me to ask, where are you from? Country wise

Eco-friendly Dragon

HetasCloud
The-Hidden-Seeker
HetasCloud

Yeah, something that drives me mad, just read Kaiya's last post and i think her and Cloud could have a great story together :3 curiosity brings me to ask, where are you from? Country wise

THE GREAT WHITE NORTH THAT IS CANADA.

How about you? razz

Dedicated Raider

The-Hidden-Seeker
HetasCloud
The-Hidden-Seeker
HetasCloud

THE GREAT WHITE NORTH THAT IS CANADA.

How about you? razz

Close enough to what i thought lol well im a Brit from the United Kingdom

CherryBMuse's Husbando

Shameless Ship

27,190 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I have come to the conclusion that I really need to fix my laptop. I stay over at my boyfriends house too much and am currently borrowing his sister's broken one :/
Tis making it slightly difficult to post

Eco-friendly Dragon

Anime Charrie
I have come to the conclusion that I really need to fix my laptop. I stay over at my boyfriends house too much and am currently borrowing his sister's broken one :/

Tis all good razz BTW, for the rest of you, I am literally this || close to posting a schedule! *waits expectantly for uproarious cheering*

CherryBMuse's Husbando

Shameless Ship

27,190 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The-Hidden-Seeker
Anime Charrie

Tis all good razz BTW, for the rest of you, I am literally this || close to posting a schedule! *waits expectantly for uproarious cheering*

Woo! Now the twisted school will be a wee bit less twisted and confusing xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces