Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think?

"It will die" 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
"It might work" 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
"Yeah nice job" 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
"....." 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]

Ok, I'l open this up with telling about myself. I'm a literate Male, le sigh. I hate all the unkowns about online life so I'm open free and whatnot, but that being because I'm 18 and live in Detroit, an regular white man, with a touch of everything. I'll tell anyone anything they wish to know.

That aside I type alot and can usualy give a paragraph or two, I'll ask at least some effort into this please. I do have preferences and all as well, not saying that I have no limits, but well PG-13 is a tad young for me, again not asking to exced this.

As well this, once it gets on its feet will be turned into a guild for futur easy acess to it, and not lost in all the threads. I have the guild partially ready.
STORY
Today Theadore Lamont decided upon himself that man has grown too selfish and indecisive. Despsieing the way we live and the plague that america has spead upon the world, seperatism. The way that people lived was an outrage, secrets; politics; wars; famine; disease; and religion. all fitlh of mankind to him and in his own depression and darkness he came upon a new way of life. Humanitaritatism, that's Human-itari-ta-tism. A way that no longer gave aknolengment to God or any greater beings. The way only balenceing upon Human beings and the like.

As he went out worldwide to spead his word, many accept it and the organization Mu is formed. Mu soon speads worldwide through high-level contacts as more and more of the worlds population are drawn into the organization. In only a short year more the a quarter of the world are members. Though the organization is completly kept hush from any outside soucres, many know, many are with them.

Theadore began to warp the organization over the next year, makeing it into a dark organization. Starting out he began to use the people involved to creat new weopons and techmnology; with the human effort dominating over current companys and organizations. Pushing harder upon his people captivated by his words, he begins to dominat the black markets; pushing out the Mafia and other cartels, controling the drug and police enforcement.

Soon his dominion comes to promise, curing the various diseases out there, AIDS and all other STDs become myth and no longer plague man as scientist and government officails ponder and think of how this came about. Whyile Mu remains in the shadows. Then on August 3rd, 2009; Mu comes forward as Theadore announces the organization worldwide. Opening massive complexes, once thought abandon.

His influence now a solid in the world as political leaders fear his power and call him out as a heritic and corrupt leader. Though members continue to grow based on the facts that becaus of him the world is rid of disease and poverty; since most homeless joined on the promise of careers and homes, which were duly given.

At what is known as zero hour, America steps up and tries to deny his power as other nations continue to talk and outlaw his organization. Outraged by this he rallys all his memebrs and threatens to creat a massive World War 3. The united nations gather as a united front comes to attack and destroy the facilities under his control. After one fell in Miami, it's discovered that all drug traffic is under his control though a leak of the top officail; before she was gunned down point blank.

Further outraged Theadore announces to all of South and North America, 'Abandon your land or die' as hundereds of thousands of his organization members flee both north and parts of south America. The president denies it on the last day thet Theadore would allow.

In an instant a bomb no bigger then a house falls in nevada; the Quantom D, as its called. America, Canada, and outlieng islands and nations around vanish into dust as a crater lowers into the ground takeing millions with them. Only those who left have survived from the one dominat world power. Now only a rose mountain ridge, lifted from deep in the ocean and from the lanbd that was spread, surrounds where America and Canada remained. Spaning slightly from greenland to loweremost brazil. Islands of Cuba and chunks of America Float away and colid with other continents.

The world bows to his power. And now longer any sperate nations exist. " Only one nation exists now, Earth." He speaks to his people solemly. " Though the loss is grave, we can start a new land and remake this vile Earth." His last words before vanishing himself; appointing his son as the leader David Lee Tripp, even unknown to him, since he was abandoned at a young age. Due to his explorative nature, he was in Japan, a contry left unscathed. Now the leaders of the Organization approach him telling him of his father past and his postion; under one circumstance can he ecept it though.

Now, announced to the world, or whats left of it. 30 men and 30 women are to be gathered for a figth to the death. Only one will be allowed to live, and only that one will rule the now scarred, yet healed planet. David, starting out on the list as the first select Male, weither he like it or not, weither the slected like it or not.
They have no escape, no choice if they want the goal, or are innocent bysyatnders in the entire thing, only one will walk away.
Just wondering on the Plot and Whatnot, I have Maps, detailed and otherwise to the start of the stroy and have a guild ready for it as to get thing's rolling even more, Again just asking on input.
I Geuss this won't catch any.
Yeah, Evil, I did like the plot. But you really think you can get 59 people and keep them on track?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff