Bashful Widow

I just got the strangest idea.
Errr feeling,
But that will have to wait until later.
And sorry if my replies are slow.
Im watching my new favorite series...
And I have to register for school tomorrow! >.<

Lightbringer

RPing is a hobby, not a job. Don't sweat it yo. I don't like RPs where they're all like "You must post x times a week or I'll boot you out" since it seems kinda mean.

Bashful Widow

I probably wont be posting again until tomorrow.
GIves the other guy time to post if hes gonna watch the fight.
And I have to get to bed anyways.
Ill see ya tomorrow though! c:

Bashful Widow

Takarashi

This fight.
Do want it to last a bit longer?
Cause then meelos could give into the chase (probably what Im going to do)
But he can't get too beat up or he wont have energy for my little trick
That sound good?

Lightbringer

II Satans Sister II
*Chinscratch* Just do what sounds fun, I suppose. I don't anticipate this fight will last long. I think we all wanna see Jorin get squashed regardless.
-Lurklurk.- Thinking about joining but I'm unsure if I want to make a male or female character.

Lightbringer

Azure Ryuu
Oh hey, thanks for stopping by. I don't really have input on your question (I would just flip a coin or something) but I can answer any other questions you might have (or so I hope).
Takarashi

(o.o)/) Yo. Ah okay. So no gender preference as of right now. I'll give it some more thought. -Facedesk.- I don't think I have any other questions at the moment, though.

Lightbringer

Azure Ryuu
Ah, yeah, I prefer that people play whatever they're comfortable/happy with. Things like gender don't mean much to me.

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
Thinking of joining as well, but a little skeptical of I can keep my interest in this.

Lightbringer

Phoenix347
Heyo. What gives you mixed feelings about it? You can be honest, I appreciate criticism and blunt honesty.

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
Takarashi
Heyo. What gives you mixed feelings about it? You can be honest, I appreciate criticism and blunt honesty.

well it seems just odd to me. Seems like something of an eragon meets Seikoku No Ryuu Kishi. Although I haven't really read too far into the forum yet, I can't see much of a story work off of. emotion_eyebrow

Lightbringer

Phoenix347
well it seems just odd to me. Seems like something of an eragon meets Seikoku No Ryuu Kishi. Although I haven't really read too far into the forum yet, I can't see much of a story work off of. emotion_eyebrow
I know of both of those, but never really got far into them. I read maybe half of the first book in the Eragon series, and I saw one episode of Dragonar.

For story, yeah, I haven't given everyone much to work with yet. I like to keep elements hidden until I want to introduce them. And, well, people only started joining about two days ago, beforehand I'd just been chain posting to pass time. If you wanna know about what I have in mind, I can tell you more in a PM.

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
Takarashi
Phoenix347
I know of both of those, but never really got far into them. I read maybe half of the first book in the Eragon series, and I saw one episode of Dragonar.

For story, yeah, I haven't given everyone much to work with yet. I like to keep elements hidden until I want to introduce them. And, well, people only started joining about two days ago, beforehand I'd just been chain posting to pass time. If you wanna know about what I have in mind, I can tell you more in a PM.

I really meant of a past story, some history I can use to sculpt my character and his dragon better.

Lightbringer

Phoenix347
I really meant of a past story, some history I can use to sculpt my character and his dragon better.
Ohh, I see. I didn't think anyone would be interested in a more drawn out history so I didn't write anything for it. I'd be happy to add a section for expanded history though, if that would intrigue you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff