Welcome to Gaia! ::

tab tab tab tab tab User Image

++OOC !
                  █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                  ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

IC xx APPLICATIONS xxxx xxxx

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
HEY GUYS AHHH WE ARE ABOUT TO OPEN !
TARDIS s t u c k

Rationing

Professor_Kittens

mephitical_kitty

apricate

alyxithymia

Hey guys! As of RIGHT NOW, we are officially open!
=DD

I'd like to take a sec to encourage all of you to hang out in the OOC when you can to meet and plot with everyone. Form some friendships, rivalries, enemies, romances... Whatever floats everyone's boat!
c:

As for myself, if anybody wants to plot anything with Tyler, hit me up! I'd be more than happy to discuss stuff with y'all~

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
As for me I have Noel!! I would love to plot with everyone.. !!

Dapper Genius

Heyy guys o uo TARDIS here, playing Abel (vampire) and Sang Min (demigod) o uo//
Plot with me pleasies

Ahhh ~
So excited! > w<;;;

Anyways, hey ya'll I'm meph or kitty (/whichever floats your boat) and I play Clarie (the witch).
Love to do some plottin' whenever ya'll get around to it. ow o;;;

edit ;;
Alright, so I'll go with who already has a profile accepted (/currently?)
I'll wait a tad longer for others to pop up.

So, with any of this, if ya'll want to tweak / edit / change around whatever suggestions or comments I've made by all means. Especially since what I've got is sort of along the bland variety...anyways, I'm still trying to get a handle on everyone's characters, so some relationships will probably be either skewed or wonky from my perspective. Hrngh.

TARDIS s t u c k

So ;
Clarie && Min ; I feel like she would get along with him?
Maybe a bit of common ground with music as well? Clarie plays the violin, so... o xo;
Also, I was afraid to get his name wrong so I stuck with his nickname, hrngh.

Clarie && Abel ; I don't know why, but I feel like they'd be on speaking terms. Or, well, they'd be 'decent' to each other...?
Sorta feel like Clarie will sass / snark at him every chance she gets...

l0kk1

Clarie && Noel ; Feel like they would get along due to having a common hobby? Sorta?
Since he plays the cello and she plays the violin. Iunno, feel like they'd be on speaking terms and be nice to one another.

A is for Angst

Clarie && Tyler ; Again, feel like they would get along or be on speaking terms.

Quick note: for anyone from House Selene, Clarie will be very partial and wary of. She was attacked by a massive animal (/probably a shape shifter, skin walker, or something of the like; still trying to decide on that...) when she was in her mid - teens. Thus, anything bigger than a German Shepard freaks her out.
TARDIS s t u c k

TARDIS~
We must do the plotting for our vampire boys~
;DD
I assume the both of them would have started at Arkwright and joined House Nyx a year ago? Since they're both sophomores. Ty would be happy to have a friend/housemate in the same year he's in. If Abel would be okay with that. o; At the very least he'd bug him now and then and be pretty friendly, particularly when they first met.

As for Sang Min... They could have met during the Ultimate Frisbee game? o; That's where Tyler met Noel. And if Sang Min and Noel are friends, they could be acquainted through Noel.

Any ideas on your end? o:

mephitical_kitty

Kittyyyy~
Ahhh, Clarie! =DD
Ty would very much appreciate her snark,even if there is some competitive spirit between their houses. Plus she's crazy pretty, and Ty can always appreciate a pretty face.
I MEAN WHAT.

EDIT: Yes, they would definitely be on speaking terms! And I can definitely see them getting along. c:
A is for Angst

Alright, awesome ~
And yessss, appreciating snark.

Pfft, yes, super competitive houses.
Now that you've mentioned that, I feel like Clarie will butt heads' with whoever's in Ty's house. Welp.
If that were to happen and Clarie noticed, she'd probably have a, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize my face was a mirror," reaction. Nottobemean,butI'msureweallknowthat. ...Thatappreciationmightjustbemutual...
Anyways, whut.

Hurray for being on speaking terms!
So that's one set down, only a handful more to iron out, whoo.

Star

hey guys!! i play amber beck in house hecate :^) i'm working on her profile right now and then i'm off to work, but if anyone wants to plot feel free to quote me! i'm open to anything :^)
apricate

User Image

Sorry, the response seemed appropriate at the time.
Just really excited that there's a fellow House Hecate member. ;w ; ;;;

So, hey there.
I have Clarie, she's also in House Hecate.
We can do some plottin' when you get back. c':
YAAAAS OPENNN, haha.
I'm starting to plot something with Kitty and if anyone else wants to try something with Emmanuel,
just let me know I'm super flexible with this stuff haha

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
mephitical_kitty

Maybe they are in the orchestra together? Speaking terms seems great, to me ! ~
mephitical_k
0noxj1o0:2="mephitical_kitty]

Whoo whoo~

apricate

Heyyyy! =DD
When you get back we can work on plotting for something between Amber and Tyler~
c:
Like with Clarie, I'm sure there's some competitive spirit there, but that's all I've got. x____x

Professor-Kittens

Mannyyyyy!
Vamp/Werewolf rivalry, yes/no? o: Their houses are pretty competitive, so I imagine things between the members can get pretty intense.
A is for Angst

Yes! Do you want the two specifically to have some odd rivalry with one another? Totally open for whatever you'd like 3nodding
l0kk1

Alright ~
Ooh, orchestra works and yay for being on speaking terms! owo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out