Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crackship, newcomers edition! (Chatzy generated)

Ziv/Valentin 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Galatea/Ziv 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Valentin/Mouse 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Valentin/Valentin 0.76923076923077 76.9% [ 10 ]
Jaime/Cara 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Onie/Ally 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
idk I guess Chatzy just really likes Valentin 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 122 123 124 > >> »|

I'm gonna work on a post for Lysander now, but I don't have much time left before sleeping, and it's a workday tomorrow. So the group at the fountain: feel free to post ahead! I'll try to get a post up by latest tomorrow night if you don't mind waiting ;u;

Sensational Warlock

BlackMageLeah

Question, have Astrid and Cyrus ever met, or talked? I know she think's he's awfully attractive and might have a bit of a crush, but that doesn't mean they've ever interacted.
Oi, I'm currently making a first year with the major "Romance Hero" and the minor "Reluctant Monster". More specifically, he's a "Friendly Neighborhood Vampire". Yes, he's a Twilight clone. He sparkles. Would anyone like to plot with me before I stake down (pun intended) his history / backstory?

Mind-boggling Nymph

Rui Kelovents
By the way, I find all this kinda perfect xD
Cyrus' 5th year was Lys' 1st year! It's around when that infamous *half a class of Tragic Villains murdering each other* noodle incident happened.

Now Lys will get weird reminiscent feels whenever he sees Cyrus, and maybe remember a tad bit more every time he talks to him, considering Lysa kinda indirectly killed him. This will make Cyrus of great interest to him. I know this won't matter yet, but for consistency sake, any preference on how Big-Bad!Cyrus died in that class?
Between:
1.Nightmare fuel-ish death (like being zapped out of existence, leaving behind an empty hole in space where he used to be)
2.The more gory kinds (missing bits, mutilated corpse, etc)
3.The more dramatic kind (where he died with a tragic jerkass grin in a pool of his own and his enemies' blood)

Oh, definitely number 3. He would refuse to die any way else.

......now I feel like I should add "and someday die with a s**t-eating grin on my face" to his career resolution, lol.

Callie Blackwell
Question, have Astrid and Cyrus ever met, or talked? I know she think's he's awfully attractive and might have a bit of a crush, but that doesn't mean they've ever interacted.

It is very likely that they have met. The question is whether Cyrus remembers meeting her XD YOU MUST FIGHT TO MAKE CYRUS-SENPAI NOTICE YOU

that or, y'know, have actual conversation with him. he usually tends to remember those. so up to you!

Quotable Saint

Mithra's basic profile is up. His extended profile is coming along very slowwwly. I have actually never made a stereotypical Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds before, so this will be a challenge for me! XD

How is everyone?

Ice-Cold Capitalist

13,675 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
Mkvc
Oi, I'm currently making a first year with the major "Romance Hero" and the minor "Reluctant Monster". More specifically, he's a "Friendly Neighborhood Vampire". Yes, he's a Twilight clone. He sparkles. Would anyone like to plot with me before I stake down (pun intended) his history / backstory?

xD I just want to say thank you. Also you're horrible. Also I'm very excited to see how he fits into the mayhem of our extended group.

I feel like he might get on with Lys? Also, given that he's a first year, he and Naida may have met at orientation.
Hmm, a few first years coming our way eh?
*throws welcoming confetti*

Quotable Saint

BlackMageLeah

Mithra's extended profile is posted!

See if you're okay with what I got. Not sure whether the Cyrus Mith remembers the most is actually our Cyrus hahaha...
So you think xe met up with Cy yet?
Edit: I am going to assume they have yet to meet up with each other since Mith's arrival. Cyrus could have seen him somewhere or heard his name cause Big Bads like to make themselves known, though.

So guys, Mith is only a first year. Idk whether xe met a lot of people yet. But if anyone wanna plot shoot away.

Callie Blackwell

You think Astrid ever gave her card to the idiot?

Also, guys, I am trying to get a bit more familiar with this character. So ask me any question about Mith, and I'll try to answer! (You guys can ask about Lore too, but I feel like I know her pretty well haha...)

Sensational Warlock

BlackMageLeah

That's what school dances are for. I feel like there are also some library on how to get Senpai to notice you, so she might brush up before tonight.
clockwork_spider

Yes, everyone gets the card. If they survive the first week. Gotta weed out the really incompetant ones first.

Ice-Cold Capitalist

13,675 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
clockwork_spider

Mithra's in for an interesting encounter. xD

Quotable Saint

Ariana Shayde

Oh, I feel like I should mention this. When I post, the pronoun indicates Mith's physical attribute. So when I use "she", it means she looks like a girl, when I use "he", he looks like a boy.

And I hope it was okay for me to assume that she's also on the rooftop. She probably got there after Cara's last post, and was too into her monologue to notice Cara there haha... Poor Cara, assaulted by villainous monologue so early in the morning.

Quote:
Pleasantly, this blocked out a great deal of sunlight.

Mithy for umbrella! XD

Quotable Saint

Callie Blackwell
Yes, everyone gets the card. If they survive the first week. Gotta weed out the really incompetant ones first.

Okay cool! XD
I'm sure Mith would have said something like "It'd be smart for you to join me if you wish to stay alive." Which he didn't realize was an extremely typical thing for Big Bads to say.

Sensational Warlock

clockwork_spider
Callie Blackwell

Okay cool! XD
I'm sure Mith would have said something like "It'd be smart for you to join me if you wish to stay alive." Which he didn't realize was an extremely typical thing for Big Bads to say.
Yeah, she's used to that. She'd probably nod politely then toss a couple questions about dental and paid vacation his way.

Ice-Cold Capitalist

13,675 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
clockwork_spider
Ariana Shayde

Oh, I feel like I should mention this. When I post, the pronoun indicates Mith's physical attribute. So when I use "she", it means she looks like a girl, when I use "he", he looks like a boy.

And I hope it was okay for me to assume that she's also on the rooftop. She probably got there after Cara's last post, and was too into her monologue to notice Cara there haha... Poor Cara, assaulted by villainous monologue so early in the morning.

Quote:
Pleasantly, this blocked out a great deal of sunlight.

Mithy for umbrella! XD

I thought that, but Callie suggested it might be weird to gender xem and I agreed. razz Good to know now!

And yeah, it's totally okay to assume! Cara's just a grumpy mofo. Though she does appreciate her mithbrella.

Quotable Saint

GothicMade
His goal was so close and yet it was like someone had it dangling over his head just out of reach, it made him wonder some higher power enjoyed watching him squirm. Nah, no one could be that cruel.

GOTHIC!
*Cuddles Chris*
You know... the idea that Chris will eventually die young upset me greatly. Even if it'll be in his story.
Just... Chris. Precious adorkable hero.

CHRIS NEEDS AN CYNICAL STREETSMART LANCER OR SMART ONE TO TAKE CARE OF HIM! The quiet part of the villain side are normally where people go to get murdered, Chris!

Ariana Shayde

OMG Cara and Mith are like... Hardboiled detective meets shoujo villain!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff