Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you rejoin if I remake the roleplay in like a month or two?

Yes! :] 0.8 80.0% [ 4 ]
No! >:[ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Maybe... : 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Apples fillith thy bosom 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Quack 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
x-Karei-x
Windmaster Vaelfor
x-Karei-x
And Erik goes sniggering in the background. *shot*

Zayne: b***h, you just hating on my super saiyan swagger.

Erik: Sure, if it makes you feel any better.

Cyrus: Erik. Kindly have a nice talk glass of shut the ******** up.

Ice-Cold Werewolf

Windmaster Vaelfor
x-Karei-x
Windmaster Vaelfor
x-Karei-x

Erik: Oh my, you're even taking the boy's side? *Shrugs*

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
x-Karei-x
Windmaster Vaelfor
x-Karei-x
Windmaster Vaelfor
x-Karei-x

Cyrus: Nope. Lightsworn just don't like demons.

Ice-Cold Werewolf

Windmaster Vaelfor
x-Karei-x
Windmaster Vaelfor
x-Karei-x
Windmaster Vaelfor
x-Karei-x

Cyrus: Nope. Lightsworn just don't like demons.

Erik: Oh true true too true. As long as I keep to my business of serving the royal family though, I'm safe.

Shy Seeker

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
ghost rice

/GLOMP.
i've missed narim. ; w ;
i was wondering if you wanted Kaori to find him since they both dont really have anyone to speak to right now ~ though i'm not really keeping up with OOC thread so if you already made plans (or just dislike my b***h : D) then thats fine also !

Shy Seeker

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
x-Karei-x

WHY IS IT THAT LEO SEEMS TO BE SUCH A POPULAR NAME/NICKNAME IN THESE TYPE OF RPS? XD *dying of laughter*

.V. ?
leo no good ~ ?

Ice-Cold Werewolf

Unexpected Chaos
x-Karei-x

WHY IS IT THAT LEO SEEMS TO BE SUCH A POPULAR NAME/NICKNAME IN THESE TYPE OF RPS? XD *dying of laughter*

.V. ?
leo no good ~ ?

Oh no no Leo is fine, very much fine, it just... I've been with this idea of an rp for a while, and its previous creator was just awful with it but she recreated it several times, and nearly every single time she did, there was always a Leo, or someone with the nickname "Leo" in each and every one. Leo, Leonard, Leopold, just, XD my brain! it's hilarious!
Unexpected Chaos
ghost rice

/GLOMP.
i've missed narim. ; w ;
i was wondering if you wanted Kaori to find him since they both dont really have anyone to speak to right now ~ though i'm not really keeping up with OOC thread so if you already made plans (or just dislike my b***h : D) then thats fine also !

//MOLEST

i had no idea what to do with narim LOL
all the guys are all wooing the girls with their manliness and then there's narim like "i like to pick flowers"

Shy Seeker

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
x-Karei-x

Oh no no Leo is fine, very much fine, it just... I've been with this idea of an rp for a while, and its previous creator was just awful with it but she recreated it several times, and nearly every single time she did, there was always a Leo, or someone with the nickname "Leo" in each and every one. Leo, Leonard, Leopold, just, XD my brain! it's hilarious!

oh ~ ! Add him to your list!
lol what roleplay was this anyways if it got recreated so many times?
and this is my first time seeing a Leo... x'D ehe, but i get what you mean !
. so many alexander's . _ .
aha! now im smirking ! >: D

Ice-Cold Werewolf

Unexpected Chaos
x-Karei-x

oh ~ ! Add him to your list!
lol what roleplay was this anyways if it got recreated so many times?
and this is my first time seeing a Leo... x'D ehe, but i get what you mean !
. so many alexander's . _ .
aha! now im smirking ! >: D

It was called Enlightenment. The rps were generally not very literate at all... just like ffff

Shy Seeker

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
ghost rice

//MOLEST

all the guys are all wooing the girls with their manliness and then there's narim like "i like to pick flowers"

//accepts

lol i kinda want to make hunter go find him also just cause i don't enjoy group chats either F: but kaos dont nuthing.
and i think narim is a ladies man. he can pick a fruckin' (yes. frucking. just made that up from misspelling it. keeping it.) bouquet! if i had a lady ( i dont consider kao a girl) she'd jump him. . _ . no joke.
she.
would.
jump.
him.
F:

baaaalg, so do you wanna chit chat with kaori ? she'd take him to the meadow if she knew he liked flowers. then again, shes not one to really trust ~
/insane laughter

Shy Seeker

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
x-Karei-x

It was called Enlightenment. The rps were generally not very literate at all... just like ffff

enlightenment.
.w .
sounds.. interesting..
& sometimes an un-literate roleplay is just good enough to get by because either
1. the rp owners are awesome or 2. its just a good plot.
F: /derp

even though i dont know what its suppose to be, love your avi. just a side note.

Ice-Cold Werewolf

Unexpected Chaos
x-Karei-x

enlightenment.
.w .
sounds.. interesting..
& sometimes an un-literate roleplay is just good enough to get by because either
1. the rp owners are awesome or 2. its just a good plot.
F: /derp

even though i dont know what its suppose to be, love your avi. just a side note.

it is .... "interesting" to say the least and the owner does have her moments but otherwise I get all like "algiuhgilwauhw" and sucked in because the concept of the rp was so intriguing to me.

thank you ;D .. I dunno what it's supposed to be either.. I was just putting stuff together. I know I tried to change it a couple times but my itty bitty laptop at home crushed my hopes and dreams! *GASP* anyways. Yours reminds me of something in Zelda. I dunno why.
Unexpected Chaos
ghost rice

//MOLEST

//accepts

lol i kinda want to make hunter go find him also just cause i don't enjoy group chats either F: but kaos dont nuthing.
and i think narim is a ladies man. he can pick a fruckin' (yes. frucking. just made that up from misspelling it. keeping it.) bouquet! if i had a lady ( i dont consider kao a girl) she'd jump him. . _ . no joke.
she.
would.
jump.
him.
F:

baaaalg, so do you wanna chit chat with kaori ? she'd take him to the meadow if she knew he liked flowers. then again, shes not one to really trust ~
/insane laughter

LOL 'ladies man' narim. can't imagine it. XD

aaaand sure. chitchat time B)

Shy Seeker

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
x-Karei-x

it is .... "interesting" to say the least and the owner does have her moments but otherwise I get all like "algiuhgilwauhw" and sucked in because the concept of the rp was so intriguing to me.

thank you ;D .. I dunno what it's supposed to be either.. I was just putting stuff together. I know I tried to change it a couple times but my itty bitty laptop at home crushed my hopes and dreams! *GASP* anyways. Yours reminds me of something in Zelda. I dunno why.

i hate terrible rp owners. and lately they seem to be very.. INTO their character. and god mod everyone. . _ . thats why i forced myself to be literate ~ turns out i love it :L

& Noo! Not your hopes and dreams , V , /moans: WHYYY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ? [no idea who that is directed at]
maybe your laptop just knows how to assiste you in fashion-ista-ness . vv. you look puurrrrttyyy badass ~

and thanks. i love zelda! but my game broke.. D;
its really just random crap thrown together. however i have no excuse besides laziness ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff