every time I try and get my stories as an rp I fail miserably
but I want to read this one
*nods violently*
hmmm
longer posts?
I'll see what I can do
I shall also poke Seri until she does too
Aww... Even longer?
Yes, even longer. It IS supposed to be a Literate RP after all.

Anna: But! The book version isn't too bad...is it?

*Ponder*
nng... no, but It's much worse than the rp, and it ends right about here.
Seriously? It sucks? Aw, crud. I thought I'd written it well at the time...
No, no, no! That's not what I mean!! It's just... It would be much better with an ending. xd
May I be a fairy?
oooo oooo
someone else
though I can't answer your question
sorry deary
I would like to join as an original character, but I haven't rped in a while so I don't really have access to a paragraph that I can give you for the profile.
I spend spare time writing fantasy novels. Would you like me to just write something to show what I can write?
KHLostEmpress
I would like to join as an original character, but I haven't rped in a while so I don't really have access to a paragraph that I can give you for the profile.
I spend spare time writing fantasy novels. Would you like me to just write something to show what I can write?

Why yes, that would be great! Thank you for possibly joining. ^^

poocaninesun: Sure thing. Just be sure to put that somewhere. I forget if I put something pertaining to that in to profile...*talks to self*

Anna_Aurion: Oh...I think I see what you are saying. The only reason the "book" does not have an ending is because I only got so far by the time we had to start putting it together for presentation.
Nadee_Hasantanckler
KHLostEmpress

Why yes, that would be great! Thank you for possibly joining. ^^

poocaninesun: Sure thing. Just be sure to put that somewhere. I forget if I put something pertaining to that in to profile...*talks to self*

Anna_Aurion: Oh...I think I see what you are saying. The only reason the "book" does not have an ending is because I only got so far by the time we had to start putting it together for presentation.

Okay then. All I have left of the profile is the example, so I will be sending it along shortly!
*Bow* Thank you for your profile.
tsk. It's Artemis Fowl!!!
Hello all...whats new?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out