Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Duck

Oh my gosh, you cancelled it? * o *

I can't even imagine my life without Netflix...

But you should watch The Ultimate Spiderman series with me. It's not that great though. I'm just... really digging it right now, lolol...
Ok, come on ova. I just bought me some ice cream and hummus.

Yeah, I don't watch stuff on Netflix that often. I usually just stream series if I get into them, but I lose interest in things pretty quickly. Was essentially paying the monthly fee for my best friend and sometimes brother, lol.

Big Duck

I'm sure this is not what you meant, but... do you eat your ice cream with hummus??

And, yeah, I kind of use Netflix to, mostly, watch my favorite series over and over again, lol. Occasionally, I'll watch a movie and, maybe, try something out. I'm kind of boring and loser-y like that, haha.

Aged Streaker

R U N A W A Y violinist
        sad me that desken didn't notice the doc going berserk in the middle of the cannibal crowd : (

Well he was only looking at the people that were brought to his attention. He was making sure the diversion worked for Jackie. Itdidnot.
        And then Kai brought his attention to Apollo. And quite frankly Desken knew he would die without his intervention. So nice like that.
        But just so you know, he is proud. So very proud. Just, I didn't want him to be omnipresent to everything.

Anyway it looks like we are in the next event together. Auction with a Winston.
        That should be fun, right!
        So fill me in. ^^
farewell sweet prince

you bet your socks i do. wink
nah, i couldn't decide last night if i wanted sweet or savory so I went with both.

we just have very different TV watching styles. i can barely get through watching a series once, esp. if each episode is 45 minutes long. but i'm staying in today and feeling strangely low so today might just be the day.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

Can I just say that Chyler Leigh makes a seriously hot goth chick?

User Image

Brosephiine

I've never seen her in Grey's Anatomy or anything but goddamn grrrl.
I miss having black lipstick on hand. So edgy. * v *

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

Contemplating getting my hair done like that. Srsly. I like it.
          I'd keep my bangs though. I love my side bangs.

Subatomic Woofers
Brosephiine

I've never seen her in Grey's Anatomy or anything but goddamn grrrl.
I miss having black lipstick on hand. So edgy. * v *
Brosephiine

+ dye or just the cut?
either way, i say dooo it. change is so fun!
i get antsy with my hair every couple months, though it's currently a pixie so my only options are like shaving off parts of it or... waiting (shudder).

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

❤ ✑

Dye and a similar cut. I layer my hair 'cause it's so thick.
          I usually dye it a dark red with brighter red highlights.
          Perhaps next time I'll get it cut shorter, layered, and then
          just red highlights and a piece of hair dyed white.

My hairs are dark brown, the highlights stay in long after
          the rest of the dye and make it a dark auburn. It's awesome.

Subatomic Woofers
Brosephiine

+ dye or just the cut?
either way, i say dooo it. change is so fun!
i get antsy with my hair every couple months, though it's currently a pixie so my only options are like shaving off parts of it or... waiting (shudder).
So envious! I've always been too lazy to do the bleaching part of dying my hair (having dark hair myself). I think I tried red streaks in high school but it came out making me look like a coppery tabby cat three weeks later.

Spoopy Anubutt

We need more pooooosts.
i agree. 8D

Rasquathena

is loch not loppin' off the head of the chimera lady that i set up for ya?
either way, it's alright since we will be shortly moving to the grey market episode. but more importantly, neither loch or mav are up on the board for the various subplots we've got for this episode! (copy-pasta'd the etherpad below for convenience)
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/bHOWCoVkLC

after bao posts the intro to the grey market, everyone is free to move their characters and have them shop or go straight to their detective work in finding the map pieces or... whatever.

FrozenBaozi

looks like yer up to bat! ;3

/edited because really these are episodes, not archs. luls.

Dedicated Datemate

Subatomic Woofers

gotcha, I'll probably get a post up some time this weekend then.
/needs to brainstorm an ending to the post honestly after the performance orz orz orz
FrozenBaozi

sweet, lookin' forward to readin' keon!
i know illu mentioned a few pages back that she could have kai see a part of his performance, so you could also leave it pretty open-ended if you like. ;3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff