Total Votes:[ 12 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 313 314 315 > >> >>> »|

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
x-Awkward ll Silence ll

*Smokes out of sherlock holmes pipe* Indeed.

:3 It'd be fine with me I guess, but I do have to point out one thing. You are wrong about the Thorn King/Queen Sleeping Forest was led by Sora Takeuchi (Sky King) and later Kilik, The Gem King (though he let Ringo pretend to be the leader).

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Imagexxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIT'S TIME ! »: SHOW TIME • • ↘xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL E T ' S X C O M M I T X THE X ( P E R F E C T C R I M E )

Hey ! ! Listen when ⋮ I'm talking! ↴

I was.. close enough? XD I haven't really kept up with the story that much @_@ So much stuff going on.. all these messed up physics and stuff, mayn.. LOL
                                All I know is Ringo and her older sister(whose name eludes me) were/are the thorn queens Dx

Yea and the old kings/queens are gone.So now you have to paths to choose from either be a new king/queen or be one the poeple who travel up the ranks to beat the kings and queens.

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yeah that's true enough, I'm guessing you watched the anime like me. Well the anime is wrong in a lot of spaces. Like for one Akito/Agito's real name is lynd xP read parts of the airgear.wikia.com site and it'll make sense.

Also Screamin I edited my post just so you know xP

Interesting Explorer

Duly noted.

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Imagexxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL E T ' S X C O M M I T X THE X ( P E R F E C T C R I M E )

I was just thinking that she somehow got the Thorn Regalia from winning against the previous King/Queen =w= ...Then for some odd reason, just dumps the Sleeping Forest emblem on the Flame King. Yeaaaaa.. I'll work on it.

FORGET THIS. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
                                I hate hunting for particular pictures. I'mma just use a recent one that's half-finished.. I'll just pick a pic that's.. pleasing to the guys ~w~ Adds to the whole ecchi theme of air gear anyway LOL
                                /shot

Edit: I've watched it and am still reading the manga xD Lind is Agito/Akito's 3rd personality, and i think he's the closest out of the three to Gazelle. I think he's the one that still has her memories..? Not sure. I forgot.

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
x-Awkward ll Silence ll

Zerochan.net is your friend xP.... When I look for a girl I just go there and type Female Solo Skirt (Medium/Long) Hair (Black/Blonde/White/Pink/etc...) Hair. And bam a ton of fabulous pictures.

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Imagexxxxx

Yeah, I love zerochan <3 Only thing is.. I'm just waaaay too picky. v_v Usually it's like: see picture, fall in love with it, make bio/personality off of it. It's easier for when it naturally comes to me, not when I have to look for a picture to fit the description I already have in mind Dx
                                OTL

Okay, so like.. she originally isn't exactly human, but it looks like I was smart enough to crop the pictures right as to not really show it... After seeing all those pretty covers on the manga, I just always wanted to use her D;

ANYWAY, i shall get to work on the profile ~w~

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Imagexxxxx

Finally..finished.
                                Ugghhh, BIO, Y U TAKE SO LONG?! >:U
                                I think I'mma go lazy on her layout =x=

Interesting Explorer

xD
At least now you have it done?

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Imagexxxxx

True~ =w=

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
It'll take me a minute to make a complete post, I'll try to do it during my lunch period, roughly 12:00 ET

Toothsome Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
x-Awkward ll Silence ll

Hi new person. :o Your sig made me "o____o"

Lol, you guys made her make a chick char. e.e Glad you didn't do that to me since I don't like playing females as much anymore.

I pretty much stopped reading Air Gear since I didn't like the direction that the plot went in. I think things just got kinda retarded after a while. I liked the premise of gangs on skates, though.

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Imagexxxxx

;D Heehee.. I've been thinking about changing my siggy tho >w>

I haven't played a female role for a loooong time, since I've been mainly rping in yaoi threads =w='
                                I kinda prefer playing as a male over a female because of that.. xD

Edit;; ZzZzZz, she's older than almost everyone else. o n o'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff