Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
fairfolk1

That should be fun to see. xD hopefully, she gets a guy that can handle it.

Anywho... tell me about your character.
Ringoringa
Saphy89115
Ringoringa
Saphy89115
Ringoringa

*scoots closer to you in a hopefully non creepy way.*

So....your character looks super awesome and interesting....*scoots closer.* Would you be willing to change the age to 20 so we are "Partnered"? If not I totally understand. 3nodding

Super awesome and interesting? Aww, don't make me blush. redface Yours is way more interesting.

Oh, sure! I just picked that age as an arbitrary number. 3nodding We can age him up if the slot is still open.

I believe it is! Just ask the creator to change it.

And yes, super awesome and interesting. I've never seen a Transgender character and I love playing with different characters.

And nah, mine is all boring and "I can talk to der animals."

I've never played a transgender character before, myself. Gays, lesbians, and straight people, yes, but this is new territory for me.

Seeing as my character likes animals, I think they'll get along pretty well. whee

Well it should be most interesting! I can see them being all nervous when they first meet, having ideas of what the other will be like. Then they find they have stuff in common!

Hesitant Risk-Taker

Hello everybooty ;3
sarkaro
Hello everybooty ;3

Hello!

Hesitant Risk-Taker

Saphy89115

How are you this fine night?
(At least its night for me
idk about anybody else)

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Saphy89115
Ringoringa
Saphy89115
Ringoringa
Saphy89115

*scoots closer to you in a hopefully non creepy way.*

So....your character looks super awesome and interesting....*scoots closer.* Would you be willing to change the age to 20 so we are "Partnered"? If not I totally understand. 3nodding

Super awesome and interesting? Aww, don't make me blush. redface Yours is way more interesting.

Oh, sure! I just picked that age as an arbitrary number. 3nodding We can age him up if the slot is still open.

I believe it is! Just ask the creator to change it.

And yes, super awesome and interesting. I've never seen a Transgender character and I love playing with different characters.

And nah, mine is all boring and "I can talk to der animals."

I've never played a transgender character before, myself. Gays, lesbians, and straight people, yes, but this is new territory for me.

Seeing as my character likes animals, I think they'll get along pretty well. whee

Well it should be most interesting! I can see them being all nervous when they first meet, having ideas of what the other will be like. Then they find they have stuff in common!

Wah~! First post is up! Wasn't sure whether to use her given name or the name she picked for herself at the top. Ultimately just decided on her given name, since that's how she's introducing herself. Can't wait until the meeting. Not sure if we should wait until the rest of the princes show up or not.

sarkaro
Hello everybooty ;3

Yo!

Timid Punching Bag

7,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Invisible Silver_Wings
fairfolk1

That should be fun to see. xD hopefully, she gets a guy that can handle it.

Anywho... tell me about your character.

Welp...he's gun be a slight d**k. XZD. Just the smart type that feels slightly above most other people or just generally disinterested. The type who can't really be bothered if it doesn't help himself in some way.

Edit: Gets off for a while because sleep.
sarkaro

I'm doing well! Probably about to crash and fall asleep. It's pretty late for me.

Ringoringa

Just do whatever is right for the character! Also she sounds pretty darn sweet. I probably won't post again as it's late for me and I need to sleep so...up to you I suppose. It might be better to wait for some of the other princes to post.

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Saphy89115
sarkaro

I'm doing well! Probably about to crash and fall asleep. It's pretty late for me.

Ringoringa

Just do whatever is right for the character! Also she sounds pretty darn sweet. I probably won't post again as it's late for me and I need to sleep so...up to you I suppose. It might be better to wait for some of the other princes to post.

Mm, I should sleep, too. It's 1:45 AM over here. I'm only up so late 'cause I slept in this morning and have no classes tomorrow. xp See you.

Hesitant Risk-Taker

Making Rilim's format now
(Its kinda bad and simple
but it will do c: )

Saphy89115

Its almost 11pm where i am
c: So im going to be up for the next four hours xD

Ringoringa

I love your username xD
Its so fun to say xD

Dapper Genius

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
alright everyone, i gotta go to bed now too. Night night. See ya'll tomorrow!
sarkaro

I lied.

I posted.

xp

I'll be up for a little while longer, maybe a few hours or so. It's about 11pm here as well.

Hesitant Risk-Taker

I dont really play a lot of guys
so Rilim is fairly difficult to type for
but ive got the first thing done

where are they needing to go? o:

Not needing to go anywhere yet, I'd like a few more princes to join before I make a decision about the first big gathering. For now the Princes are just trickling into the castle and wandering around.

So if you guys have any suggestions about how the first gathering will work let me know.

I think I'll have a butler round everyone up when the time comes, and maybe the princesses can help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff