Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which new A.R.M.S. unit do you like better?

Manticore MK II 0.4375 43.8% [ 7 ]
US M107 Wolverine 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
Not really a fan of either 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 151 152 153

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Yeah, the story did lose momentum and has basically come to a screeching halt. With all the stuff happening on my end of the web, I haven't been able to put any real effort into working into something with Terus or Aria. Still recovering from surgery and it's a pain (Concepts right?) but I think I'd still be down to do this whenever spartan decides to start this back up.

For now though, I'll be on a basically permanent hiatus from gaia. I'll leave some contact info with spartan though, so he can contact me if and when this story gets rolling again. So, till we meet again!

*Disappears in a giant room-filling plume of smoke*
So much for joining in November D:

Profitable Capitalist

4,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Heh, I know, right? stare

Timid Roisterer

*kicks down the door and throws in candy grenades*

Profitable Capitalist

4,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*brings out an iron umbrella, twirls it around as grenades explode* stare If I had lava, mister, this'd be you -> burning_eyes

Timid Roisterer

Delicious candy lava.

Kaylee-chan's Husbando

Distinct Seeker

It's weird seeing this on top of my subscribed threads rofl

Profitable Capitalist

4,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Hey guys, my new roleplay is ready for posting. Send me your profiles if you're interested! biggrin
The mechs for the other three races are work in progress... So for now, just disregard the mechs until further notice! Falling Inside The Black Roleplay

Profitable Capitalist

4,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
sad No one's interested, then?

Kaylee-chan's Husbando

Distinct Seeker

sorry man, I'm not really in a spot to join RP's right now. Having trouble managing the single RP I am in

Profitable Capitalist

4,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I understand. :/ As of right now, it's relatively difficult trying to find people interested in joining, and maintaining the amount I already have- 2 others... But it's not enough for a good start... My hopeful is five to eight, at the least.
spartan_073
sorry man, I'm not really in a spot to join RP's right now. Having trouble managing the single RP I am in

If you start up again or restart. Know that I am still interested and The friend who originally showed me this is also still interested.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff