Akito Hokkaido - Squad Patrol Member
Kiyomi Inoue - Taiyo Leader
Amari Delacroix - Tsuki Messenger

Lets plot!! ~

Hawrte's Husbando

Kawaii Lunatic

M o m ii c h ii

i love me some plotting! :3
seeing as Hakudoshi is the trainer i assume that would make him and Kiyomi communicate often. i would say since he doesnt like to be told what to do he isnt fond of her but he trusts her and respects her so he wouldn't do anything to tick her off xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The days pass by and change,
Without us even realizing
How blue the sky really is.

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

RaisonxDetre

Yes, yes she is~
She's the trainer for Tsuki and I'm all for having the two of them duke it out once in a while! Futaba
has a pretty good name for herself as a street fighter too xD Lord knows how she ended up in the
Tsuki and not the Taiyo lolz. She's a good girl though~

Hawrte's Husbando

Kawaii Lunatic

Uta The Ghoul

i think their interactions will be interesting. Hakudoshi is a pretty sadistic character. It is a very new role for me but I was excited to try it out. He himself is a pretty good fighter so i feel like their matches will be like dragon ball z with sparks everywhere lol

Adorable Husband

5,375 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
RaisonxDetre

They'll have a complicated relationship. She prefers people
to listen to her and not go against her. But as long as he
doesn't straight up go against her she'd probably not care
too much. They would have some trust and respect. How
long as he been in the Taiyo gang?

Hawrte's Husbando

Kawaii Lunatic

M o m ii c h ii

I agree but i think that will make it fun emotion_bigheart
he would listen to her but be bitter about it im sure.
well he has been at Kodoku since freshman year so about a few months to a year?

So like I play Shiro, Suta's Messenger, hit me up if you wanna plot O.O

*does random peace sign*

KittehKitteh's Husband

Fashionable Trash

10,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Thank you so much everyone for keeping the posting up! I can't believe this RP just opened today and we already have so much activity. Momo and I couldn't ask for better - you guys rock. <3
                      -Kashi Hikari
                      PS ;; If you want to plot go ahead and quote me or send me a PM! I play Taka, Akane, and Kouta.

Anxious Conversationalist

So I came back to proofread my post
and then there are more new posts to read before posting.
Love how we started >.<
Edit: finally going to post...(Matsumoto)
hey everyone! im nammy and i play noa
let's plot if possible~ whee
im really excited to read all the posts! i'll get started tomorrow for sure~

by the way, since i'm planning on having noa run a personal blog about her daily life, does anyone think their character could be a reader of it? i feel as though it wouldn't be obvious for quite a while that it's her running it since she uses an alias, but it would be interesting to have someone from kodoku reading her posts (and maybe some other blogs?) in their free time~
though i dont know exactly how they would have come across it since its only a couple months old LOL...

oh yeah, and since she and kiyomi share the same surname, I feel like it could cause some mixups! Momo had a fun idea of some people mistaking her for being related to Kiyomi and thus backing off in fear of retaliation : O
Livid Pastels
about noa and kion, if he asks her to join tsuki what would have made him ask?? i feel like if down the line noa wanted to join a gang, tsuki is the most suited for her.. but for now she absolutely abhors the whole gang life thing hahaha so it could be interesting for them to start off on the wrong foot.
kansai accent
raine and noa are roommates and i feel as if they could get along because even if noa's judgemental, they're both generally quiet... plus raine isn't very violent unless necessary, so i can see noa warming up to her the more time they spend together! what do you think? :0

Anxious Conversationalist

Napalm Bakery

For him to go out and look to recruit her I would say she'd have caused trouble on her own with the intention of doing so. So I'd say if out of spite she used her blog to get someone in trouble somehow he would be very much interested in knowing who she was and recruiting her. I can also honestly say he could and would be a devoted reader to her blog because too him information is the key to anything. Perhaps he figured out it is a student running the blog and mentioning things under an alias, but until she uses it as a weapon would he want her around Tsuki.
If you don't want to use the blog in the way then I can also say if she can get her revenge out without connecting her to it he would begin looking into her. If she had too much of a presence then he'd find her threatening and a threat to how Tsuki runs. Something along these lines would get his immediate interests, but we can always work something out if she plans on joining later.

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

RaisonxDetre

Lmao xD
Every time they see each other the hallways will just slowly separate preparing for the on coming fight! The two of them shall class in one amazing fight scene! Lolz, sometimes I feel
like should have made her the trainer for Taiyo, but she's a lot more sweet than them and isn't
very straight forward when it comes to fighting lolz. She'll only be straight forward with
Hakudoshi like "Bring it chicken s**t!" She secretly respects his fighting abilities though and
with her respect he has a pseudo partner if he ever needs help and the Taiyo aren't by xD "I'm only helping because we need to settle our match still" Okay Futaba, we know you secretly just
wanna get in his pants (/shot)

Hawrte's Husbando

Kawaii Lunatic

Uta The Ghoul

Bahahahahaha! That's what i was thinking. I feel like in the future they would have one of those aggressive love things xD
but i could totally picture them just crossing paths in the hall and he says something smart aleky to piss her off. like "you smell like a cat pissed in your panties." but then later if someone messes with her hes just "**** off only i can bruise her up"
i get what you mean they're both kinda aggressive and powerful theyre kind of like opposites

Atikori's Fangirl

Unleashed Geek

RaisonxDetre

Lmao, I don't know why the whole aggressive love comment made me laugh, but it fits perfect
for them! "Is that s**t talk the best you can do, it's as weak as your punches," she would then
proceed to give him that s**t eating grin xD Lolz, if she saw someone trying to start a fight with
him she'd just rush in like "Hey, back off that's my piece of a** and only I can kick it!"
Oh these two will be too great~
The lovely hate/love relationship between the amazing trainers....they're even the same age xD

Hawrte's Husbando

Kawaii Lunatic

Uta The Ghoul

Ahhh~
this whole conversation is hilarious. I tend to make Hakudoshi difficult with his feelings. He has very bad trusting issues and whether or not he realizes it he is protective of someone xD
it should be interesting none the less >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out