Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello all! Iroma here...You may call me that or fluff muffin or Count D...Whichever suites your fancy. I am here to request a one on one RP with someone...Anyone...I am desperate at this point. I do have a few rules though.

Rules XD

heart I do ask that you be slightly literate and do not use chat speak...It makes my eyes bleed. Literate for me is quality over quantity i would like a nice sized post, a paragraph or two with details. Now mind you I don't want four pages describing the color of the grass but details are essential parts of RPing. I myself write maybe three to four good-sized paragraphs on the opening post and then one, two or three after that.

heart I will not be a nazi when it comes to spelling and grammar seeing as I'm horrible at both but please make it readable ^^;;

heart I will not cyber. capiche? Good.

heart Please put "Iroma will marry Kyo" In the subject of your PM so i know you read the rules.

Het
Jrock.
I will be playing a made up obviously but other than that any Jrocker will do for this RP ^^

Originals.
Any thing modern that involves romance.
Geisha
band
Dorm/Apartment
Harajuku type thing (Ask)
freinds
Old friends meet again
Clash of the cluiqes (Goth/Jock or something like that Ask me about it)

Yoai:
Jrock (Pretty much any band though I am most familiar with Dir En Grey, Miyavi, Alice Nine and Hide)
Pet Shop of Horrors.
Geisha (Male Geishas)
band
Dorm/Apartment
freinds
Old friends meet again

Yuri:
*Note: I've never done Yuri before so go easy on me and please let me play the subbmissive role for at least a little bit ^^''

Geisha
band
Dorm/Apartment
freinds
Old friends meet again

I know I left a bunch of stuff out so if you have any idea?s or suggestions please feel free to contact me and ask. I won?t eat you. I promise

And If your STILL with me congratulations?Here?s a cookie.
heart heart heart
Hope you like Mafia!

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14393913&page=1
Wow. Someone who RPs Jrock. biggrin I Sadly I'm just not in the mood right now but I wish you luck on your quest for an RPer. =) Weeee bump for you! ^.^
Thank you fellow Hyde/Jrock fan ^^ BUMP!
Hey, the blind man found your thread.

Bump and best of luck.
Interested in a school rp, where you get to go to cool "magical" classes? Come join my rp biggrin ! I really need more students sweatdrop . Here's the link: .:Chrono Institute:.

It's a literate modern rp 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces