Welcome to Gaia! ::

I- I hope sempai notices me~ *blushie blushie*

I noticed you. I like you. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
You ramble. I forgot why I'm here. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
There has been a mistake. I came here for the rabbits. Where are the rabbits? 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
MY OPINION DIFFERS FROM YOU. THEREFORE I AM CORRECT AND YOU ARE WRONG. 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Poll whore bait 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 >

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hallo, all! If you're reading this, then you must be looking for a rp buddy, correct? No? Then why are you here? Maybe give me a shot anyways?

ABOUT ME

-I'm a 21 year old female
-Last year of college (art major)
-I've been rp'ing since 9th grade
-I'm on EST time, but keep crazy hours and sleep schedules, so don't let that scare you off.
-I DO work and go to school, we all have lives. I won't badger you if you don't respond right away, but leave me hanging for 3+ days without notice, and I'll assume you dropped. Please don't break my heart. crying
-Despite work and school, I am still online quite frequently, and would just die of happiness if you were too. (I'm usually a fast replier if I'm on when you are.) If you're not as frequent, that's fine too. I can usually guarantee at least one post a day.

DO'S

-write about 2-4 paragraphs on a normal post. (this is my normal)
-1 paragraph is acceptable if you're stuck
-8+ paragraphs is fine. (I'm not that easily intimidated! > biggrin ) I can't promise every post would be that long though.
-Third person only please.
-(optional) use of photos-- I anime or realistic, no real preference. (Though I avoid using celebs as photo models.
-PM rping, Skype, Email (in order of preference.)
-Your limits are my limits. Just tell me what you do or won't do. I'm pretty flexible.
-M/F pairings (it would take a lot to convince me to do M/M or F/F. I kinda suck at them unless they're platonic. Sorry.)
-Male or Female roles (with a slight preference to female, but not a stickler)
-Doubling (is usually preferred to keep things even, but not required, or I'm just feeling too lazy.)
-Original plots
-All characters 18+ (my happy medium is usually about 22. and I usually don't go over 27, but that's not a a hard limit. 18 is though. No younger. No exceptions. I can't take it seriously.)
-I'm honestly open to all ideas. Run them past me if ya got them. I'm sure we can work something out. I don't bite. Promise.

DON'TS

-I don't demand that you write a huge wall of text every post-- but I don't write one liners. I can't stand that.
-Don't have illegible writing. At least take the time to read over your post to make sure it can be understood.
-Along with that, grammar is nice, and so is spelling. But I'm not a Nazi. If it's obvious what you're trying to say and you don't know how to spell like, aluminum, or something, I won't decapitate you for it. Seriously. Just as long as I know what your saying.
-Threads (I'm too self conscious of my writing to let everyone see it. >.< Plus, I'm pretty forgetful with threads…)
-M/M or F/F (again, this would take a lot of convincing / a well developed plot on your end. I'm not against it, but I'm not all too good at it.)
-Fandom based. (If we have anything close to a fandom rp, it will only be if it's loosely based off of a concept of the show/book/series)
-On that note… I absolutely deny allowing any form of 'Twilight' rping, fanfic, or ideas into my life. It was a dark year, freshman year of high school. Never again will I read any s**t related to that franchise.

WHAT I EXPECT

Some of this my be redundant, but I don't give a flying fadoodle. This is what I expect from prospective buddies.
-I would prefer if you were 18+. While I will make exceptions, you'll have to prove yourself 'mature' enough. I'm so done with highschool drama, so don't be bringing that into rps.
-You type with correct(ish) grammar and spelling. If I can tell there was an attempt for quality, I'll be happy as a clam.
-Write in third person.
-Possibly be open to doubling.
-18+ characters please.
-You can type at least one good paragraph. More is even better.
-If there is a certain role you wish to play, ask me first. Don't just assume I'll play the role of your hawt boyfriend or something.
-Simply be respectful. I'll do the same with you. But if you treat me like crap, you will witness the rarely released dragon. emotion_omnomnom
-Please... please please please! If you can be rather frequent and regular with your posting, I will love you forever. Otherwise I will only love you half a much.
-Try to let me know of extended absences.
-Tell me if you want to drop. I wont cry (too much).
-Take responsibility with the rp. Don't think I'll do all the work. We'll work out ideas and such together. I enjoy chatting OOC. I'm friendly. Really. I promise. Honest.

CRAVINGS/PAIRINGS

This is in no way an absolute guide. Just a few that I've done in the past, or sound interesting. Open to anything.
Bolded is my preference. Unbolded no preference. # of yum_burger is how interested in doing it I am. (No yum_burger doesn't mean I don't want to do it. I am just a bit more drawn to others)

Unlikely strangers
kidnapper/kidnapped yum_burger yum_burger yum_burger (I've never tried this. I'm torn between wanting to be the kidnapper and the kidnapped. Leaning slightly more to kidnapped)
Master/Slave yum_burger yum_burger (I've tried a few times now. Usually turn out pretty interesting)
Vampire/Human yum_burger
Angel/Human
Demon/Human yum_burger
Werewolf/Human
Prince/ss(or simply wealthy character)/Peasant(significantly less wealthy)
Crippled/Healthy
Blind/Seeing yum_burger
Magic/Non-magic
Magic/Magic
Beauty/Beast yum_burger yum_burger (adaptation. Doesn't have to follow normal plot)
Red riding hood/Wolf yum_burger (again, adaptation.)
Your ideas yum_burger +?

(Feel free to mix and match any of the pairs with any of the genres below.)
Post/Apocolyptic/Zombie survival yum_burger yum_burger
Distopias yum_burger yum_burger
Modern city
Fantasy
Old timey yum_burger
Future/Timetravel
Pirates
Alien invasion
Merpeople
Your choices? yum_burger +?

Again, this is only a short list. There are certainly many more. I would love to hear your ideas for any of them.

PLEASE CONTACT ME THOUGH PM. We can discuss further details then. :3 thank you for your time. Please consider me. *deeply bows*

yum_puddi

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

^^^ Me when the Internet goes out. ^^^

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
I knew you were Tribble when you walked in.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces