Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, the mules and stuff have yet to be deducted from the scores. We could still lose. No guarantees. confused

EDIT
There's a sticky announcement in the main forum detailing the scoring, okay? You should probably read it instead of biting at me... heart

Edit TWO
GO ahead and party if you like, but I'd like to be sure beforehand.
>.>

<.<

I'm still going to party like an idiot for now. ^^;

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Chances are it's about even for all teams, I'm not really worried.

5,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
D: My bubble just deflated a bit
User Image User ImageUser Image
User Image

Yes..I know...-sigh-

Well, whatever the outcome, we did amazing~

User Image

User Image
Sachi Watatsumi
>.>

<.<

I'm still going to party like an idiot for now. ^^;

Agreed.
Serenity Reed
Yes, the mules and stuff have yet to be deducted from the scores. We could still lose. No guarantees. confused

Pardon?

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
No matter what ends up being officially announced tomorrow, I say we're all winners 3nodding
I'm a little scared for that, but I'm thinking that every team cheated about the same amount ;D

But still. I'm going to go crazy celebrating <3 I stayed up 'til 3 in the morning for it, after all xP
I'd rather not party for what could be a false victory. However, once we do find out who really won, I'll party hard if it's us.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE let the scores be even!!!
Dream as if

Well... regardless, at least we got the high score at the end of it! Even if we don't win, it's still a pretty awesome feeling to get that, right?
you will live forever.
I think we'll win anyways lol I mean really! xd
indy_cole
Once again, just to clarify for everyone, just because the scoring is over doesn't mean that is when we will announce the winner. Just because a team has the top score at midnight doesn't mean that they will carry that ranking after we filter out the effects of mules and scoring glitches to keep things fair. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if the #1 team at midnight is actually the winner because I don't feel like the mules and glitches have much of an impact on the scoring, but we'll see.

aye aye.
Deducting mules? What's that about? _ I have not heard anything about this question
Serenity Reed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff