Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallen angel Des-san
User ImageGO BARTON!!

@ xNostalgia= aww, thats such a cute picture!!
@xxxkiwi= Marshmallow's a nice name! I have a rat...*pauses* excuse me, mouse thats named Marshmallow. I like your name, btw.

WE ROCK!User Image

Awww, why thankies! 4laugh
-pets Marshmallow- xD

tekkire's Waifu

Desirable Gekko

9,915 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Magnetic Kitten

SilverSaucer
I'm just a whee confused xD My name was on the first post so I'm just wondering if the trade was bugged that I didn't get any or I didn't win at all? My friend got the angel imp already, is it just difficult getting all the trading done? I just didn't want to spam the PM box about it... dod do odod odo.. I just want to know because I don't go on Gaia a lot so I want to be there when I get any trade or PM before I go on a super long hiatus here and there.

Nothing like seeing pretty pretty art pouring in the thread x3
Mine uis too ^.^ I am not sure... are you on the first list or the second?
SilverSaucer
I'm just a whee confused xD My name was on the first post so I'm just wondering if the trade was bugged that I didn't get any or I didn't win at all? My friend got the angel imp already, is it just difficult getting all the trading done? I just didn't want to spam the PM box about it... dod do odod odo.. I just want to know because I don't go on Gaia a lot so I want to be there when I get any trade or PM before I go on a super long hiatus here and there.

I didnt send a trade :O
I thought I did well let me send it again
Fukubi
SilverSaucer

I didnt send a trade :O
I thought I did well let me send it again

Thank you soo much! 4laugh whoo!!
my entry be thisssss... User Image

very quick drawing <_< >_> >_<

(link incase pic dont work: LIIINNNKKK )
Did you see mine? =3
Including the imp i'll have 4 plushies!! Thats means lots of plushies to take care of .__.
xNostalgia
Did you see mine? =3

you should post a link so we can fin d it without having to go through all the entries? ;D me wants to lookey lol
Right now I have zero access to a scanner. So as a last resort, I was just gonna take a picture of my art and upload it, but I can't find the connecting cord anywhere!!!! crying crying crying
I'm still going to try and get something in, but it's driving me nuts that it's taking so long.
Glass Cat-eyes
Right now I have zero access to a scanner. So as a last resort, I was just gonna take a picture of my art and upload it, but I can't find the connecting cord anywhere!!!! crying crying crying
I'm still going to try and get something in, but it's driving me nuts that it's taking so long.

I hear you gonk My picture kept getting messed up, so I would keep on starting over and over again! >.<

Good luck with finding the cord! : D

tekkire's Waifu

Desirable Gekko

9,915 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
xxxKiwi
Glass Cat-eyes

I hear you gonk My picture kept getting messed up, so I would keep on starting over and over again! >.<

Good luck with finding the cord! : D

*sprinkles good luck on Cat-eys* I always find the aviarts I do. Maybe this will help! *sprinkles more* even though its not aviart...*sprinkles on some of my sisters luck* there. she finds EVERY thing.

Magnetic Kitten

^.^ sooo was the second list thingy figured out yet? I am still confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas