• Firestarter 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
That'd be very interesting to see. xd

14,050 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
do either of you have any pets? besides my fish I have 4 dogs and 2 cats, only one of the dogs is actually mine though, each member of my family has a dog, one of the cats is my brothers and the other one is kind of a family pet.

14,050 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
You have alot of pets! o_o

...I have none. sweatdrop
Sybak

aww, well I'd give you one of mine...but I'm not sure it would go over well with the rest of my family

14,050 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Avarswiel
Sybak

aww, well I'd give you one of mine...but I'm not sure it would go over well with the rest of my family

Haha, thanks though. xd

You see, my parents don't want any pets in the house...so yeah. D;
Sybak
Avarswiel
Sybak

Haha, thanks though. xd

You see, my parents don't want any pets in the house...so yeah. D;
thats a bummer, its surprising that they wouldn't let you have a fish, those are fairly self contained and don't wreak horrendous havoc on furniture and I haven't heard of anyone being allergic to them, infact the best fish to get would be a Betta or Siamese Fighting fish...they're the easiest to take care of

14,050 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Well, you see, I had a fish once because my friend gave me one for my birthday. I didn't want a fish as a birthday gift, so...yeah. ^^;
I didn't take care of it much, but I bet if I asked, I could get another pet fish. They're just not that fun to have for me, though. sweatdrop
thats understandable, I'm just obsessed with fish so I've always wanted to have fishtanks, and while some fish aren't that amusing I can tell you that clownfish are most definitely entertaining

14,050 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Clownfish are so cute! 4laugh

14,050 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

14,050 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
hehe oh dear...sneaky ninja!!

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
Avarswiel
Sybak
Avarswiel
caustic 0_0
Bye Hitoshi^^

Hello avarswiel and sybak :]
What kind of fishies?
bye hitoshi!!
I have a 55 gallon saltwater tank and a 2 1/2 gallon freshwater tank, the small tank has 1 male guppy in it because his girlfriend died and I haven't gotten a new one and the saltwater tank has 3 hermit crabs, a coral banded shrimp, a brittle star, a maroon clownfish, 2 zebra gobies, a yellow damsel, a scopas tang, a lawnmower blenny, an arabian dottyback...and I think thats everybody

Wow! You have alot! ^^
yeah you can fit a lot in a 55 gallon tank, but I want a bigger tank, but since I still live at home with my parents I can't get one. I have I think three empty tanks sitting in the basement right now, but they're all smaller, I think 2 are 30 gallon, and one is a 5 gallon.... I'm hoping that someday I'll be able to have a tank with seahorse in it, or a nano reef tank

Cool, some one else with fish tank obsession xD heheh. xP I don't have tanks though, I have two small goldfish ponds. But when I get my own place then I plan on having tanks. ^^ Eventually if I can ever afford it I want like 1000 gallon pond o__o
caustic 0_0
Avarswiel
Sybak
Avarswiel
caustic 0_0
Bye Hitoshi^^

Hello avarswiel and sybak :]
What kind of fishies?
bye hitoshi!!
I have a 55 gallon saltwater tank and a 2 1/2 gallon freshwater tank, the small tank has 1 male guppy in it because his girlfriend died and I haven't gotten a new one and the saltwater tank has 3 hermit crabs, a coral banded shrimp, a brittle star, a maroon clownfish, 2 zebra gobies, a yellow damsel, a scopas tang, a lawnmower blenny, an arabian dottyback...and I think thats everybody

Wow! You have alot! ^^
yeah you can fit a lot in a 55 gallon tank, but I want a bigger tank, but since I still live at home with my parents I can't get one. I have I think three empty tanks sitting in the basement right now, but they're all smaller, I think 2 are 30 gallon, and one is a 5 gallon.... I'm hoping that someday I'll be able to have a tank with seahorse in it, or a nano reef tank

Cool, some one else with fish tank obsession xD heheh. xP I don't have tanks though, I have two small goldfish ponds. But when I get my own place then I plan on having tanks. ^^ Eventually if I can ever afford it I want like 1000 gallon pond o__o
thats awesome!!!! i've always wanted a pond, but my parents won't put one in crying but I'm happy with my fishtanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff