Welcome to Gaia! ::

For mine, it's what we call the 'Breezeway'. Our school is shaped like an awkward O, and in the middle there is this huge courtyard thing, and you can just cut across it to get from one end of the school to another. But usually if you go through it you're gonna talk to some people b/c all the grades/social groups have their own 'spot', it's just a big socialization-fest ^.^ Also, we get 8 minutes between classes. WHAT. the only bad thing about these two things is that you look like a LOSER when you are early to class.

Lonely Genius

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Ours is quite special, as the building it is in looks a bit like an old monastery. The building itself is more than 100 years old and used to be barracks for Soviet soldiers.

Super Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
torosaurusRAWR
For mine, it's what we call the 'Breezeway'. Our school is shaped like an awkward O, and in the middle there is this huge courtyard thing, and you can just cut across it to get from one end of the school to another. But usually if you go through it you're gonna talk to some people b/c all the grades/social groups have their own 'spot', it's just a big socialization-fest ^.^ Also, we get 8 minutes between classes. WHAT. the only bad thing about these two things is that you look like a LOSER when you are early to class.
well at my school one of the kids has his own PAROLE officer smile
xiiie
Ours is quite special, as the building it is in looks a bit like an old monastery. The building itself is more than 100 years old and used to be barracks for Soviet soldiers.
wow! how many people go to your school, and is it a public one? also, what country is this in? are there abandoned sections of the building where you can just explore and stuff? sorry if all these questions sound stupid but i think that is really cool!
Doctor TC
torosaurusRAWR
well at my school one of the kids has his own PAROLE officer smile
haha, does the officer just follow him around and sit in on his classes? what did that guy even do?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
lately my university is known by the public for two things: pepper-spraying incident and maybe Bill Clinton coming to encourage people to vote for the NorCal Democratic Congressmen.

But academic-wise, it's known for being the 2nd best university for veterinary medicine, right under Cornell University.

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
My head professor in the business school is the leading academic in his field and the best in this part of the hemisphere.

Lonely Genius

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
torosaurusRAWR
xiiie
wow! how many people go to your school, and is it a public one? also, what country is this in? are there abandoned sections of the building where you can just explore and stuff? sorry if all these questions sound stupid but i think that is really cool!

Yes, it's a public one. I am not really sure how many people, but around 1000 I think. It's in Poland. And as far as I am aware, there aren't any sections like that but I haven't been everywhere yet - it's a big building, it has 4 floors. But even being big, it is very crowded, haha. And nope, they don't sound stupid, I am happy to answer them. smile

Hilarious Regular

Well my High School was full of drug dealers, kids on parole, kids that were in jail, rude teachers, teachers that were child molesters and crazy MoFo's that were obsessed with sports. So, my High School was a very interesting place to be to say the least...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff