Welcome to Gaia! ::

At my school new to this year during lunch hour they divide it in two!
Girls go down to the lunch room and they eat first for around 15 minutes and while the boys go outside. We don't have any time to eat be ause it takes forever to call up each table. So they force us out even though we didn't finish eating. The new principle said it would be an easier way to track us down? I mean can't he tell a girl from a boy? So now there is 10x more drama between girls and it's ridiculous! I seriously hate our school. He banned electronics from a field trip from a grade down from me. When I was in that grade I could bring everything I wanted.

HimeKeesho's Wife

V e n j i l u
Girls go down to the lunch room and they eat first for around 15 minutes and while the boys go outside. We don't have any time to eat be ause it takes forever to call up each table. So they force us out even though we didn't finish eating. The new principle said it would be an easier way to track us down? I mean can't he tell a girl from a boy? So now there is 10x more drama between girls and it's ridiculous! I seriously hate our school. He banned electronics from a field trip from a grade down from me. When I was in that grade I could bring everything I wanted.

Wtf?! that's bull.. i can't even..
Squishybear93
V e n j i l u

I know and my friends are mostly boys!!!

Kawaii Kitten

V e n j i l u
Squishybear93
V e n j i l u

I know and my friends are mostly boys!!!

hmm...
you could wear a boy's coat pretending to be a boy at lunch and goto boy's lunch time. biggrin
damn, that really sucks, if that happened to me, god i cant even think about it, lunch time is only time i get to see my boyfriend and hangout with him and his friends for like 45 minutes maybe more, you should go on a protest against it! xD
HeyImRaina
damn, that really sucks, if that happened to me, god i cant even think about it, lunch time is only time i get to see my boyfriend and hangout with him and his friends for like 45 minutes maybe more, you should go on a protest against it! xD

We tried even our parents are mad about it but our new principal is a complete asshat.

9,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
V e n j i l u

That's stupid... what is "track you down" supposed to mean?

Illuminated Spirit

V e n j i l u

Holy s**t are you kidding? I can't believe that! And what exactly is tracking a student down meant to mean, it's fairly creepy.

Also what are trans students supposed to do? Are they forced with their biological gender or allowed to go with the one they identify as? Same for gender neutral or agendered persons. /:

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Popcorn Flavored Pocky
Also what are trans students supposed to do? Are they forced with their biological gender or allowed to go with the one they identify as? Same for gender neutral or agendered persons.

Hmmm, you bring up good questions. For gender-neutral and agenders, they might have to go to the lunch that corresponds to the biological sex. For a trans student, I'm not sure what would happen.

Illuminated Spirit

TigerLilyChick
Popcorn Flavored Pocky
Also what are trans students supposed to do? Are they forced with their biological gender or allowed to go with the one they identify as? Same for gender neutral or agendered persons.

Hmmm, you bring up good questions. For gender-neutral and agenders, they might have to go to the lunch that corresponds to the biological sex. For a trans student, I'm not sure what would happen.

I assume that all of them would have to go with their biological sex because in most public schools they have to use bathrooms as such (hahh, I still have to talk with the office about such at my school). /:
well thats stupid...

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
And how much time do the boys have?
tht rilly sucks cry

Shameless Lover

9,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Popcorn Flavored Pocky
Also what are trans students supposed to do? Are they forced with their biological gender or allowed to go with the one they identify as? Same for gender neutral or agendered persons. /:

I love you for making this a part of the threads discussion :3

Also, to OP, putting all the girls at my old school in the same lunch hour was almost immediately removed because there were too many lesbians screwing in the bathrooms. So they mixed them again.

Fashionable Gaian

5,575 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
i cant beleive that my school tried it once but they fail because all us students rebeled it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff