Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Sure there can be a lot of work and stuff, but that's a part of life and growing to better yourself.
But if it's just the teachers and students, you should just hate them. :B Well you shouldn't HATe anybody because that's not good.. I wish people would learn to make the best of bad situations and find outs to them.

Do you hate school? Why or why not?

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
Yes! And this is why. emotion_awesome

(Read at your own risk.)

crown it's Partner

Fallen Comrade

I don't mind school. It can be boring sometimes, but most of the time it's ok.

Adorable Nymph

9,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I don't hate school at all, I love learning new things and being smarting. But, I have *no* people skills so if I don't like somebody I'll come right out and say it so that makes things a little difficult at times.
School generally = all of the mandatories that nobody wants to take, and everyone freaks out at you when you can't do it well anyway. Not the best recipe for motivation stare

College generally = all the stuff you WANT to take because you're actually GOOD at it, and your marks go up because you're truly interested and motivated heart

Popular Smoker

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Bishiglomper
Yes! And this is why. emotion_awesome

(Read at your own risk.)

^^Pretty much reasons like that.

Also, you make like school, but people hate school for the same reasons someone might not like sports. All it really is, is personal preference and where you are. I mean, if you go to a school where someone is killed every week, you might not like school.

dramallama

11,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I never hated school, but I did develop an aversion to it in 11th grade that took a few years to get out of...we're not fully sure what the cause was.

Blessed Vampire

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Once you leave school you will miss it lol

Wealthy Sex Symbol

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
i dont exactly know
i dont like school because of my teachersssss pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate scream gonk
Not school, but the people there.

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
but it issss sooo borrrring scream !

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Most people "hate" school because they're ignorant and lazy and apparently want to stay that way.

But I do feel some people "hate" school because of social abuse from others.

10,250 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Object of Affection 150
I hate school more for every pretentious, holier-than-thou, control-freak, power-abusing, deluded liberal woman who teaches on her period every day, and I've gotten at least one of those in every school I've been in.

Angelic Elder

10,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
noigel
Sure there can be a lot of work and stuff, but that's a part of life and growing to better yourself.
But if it's just the teachers and students, you should just hate them. :B Well you shouldn't HATe anybody because that's not good.. I wish people would learn to make the best of bad situations and find outs to them.

Do you hate school? Why or why not?[/quote

you have never been bullied in your life... well at least that's what i'm assuming. you have good friends, maybe your school is kinder. electronics are forbidden, we wear crappy uniforms, colored shoes are prohibited.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff