Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it nasty for like boyfriends and girlfriends to like make out right in the the hall ways and you just happen to be walking and you saw that?

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I secretly hurl when I see that in the hallways.. But if its my friends & their bf/gf then I just crash their moment & then walk to class..

Blessed Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
When teachers don't teach you something and its not in the book and you get to the test and that's all that's on it is stuff they didn't go over

Sparkly Gaian

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Tycoon 200
Nicecoolguy15
Is it nasty for like boyfriends and girlfriends to like make out right in the the hall ways and you just happen to be walking and you saw that?
i mean id be pretty disturbed but like i no how u feel i like walked out of the front of the skool and there was a couple making out like crazy it looked like they were trying to eat there faces off i was like "Get A Room!!" and the funny thing is the guy is cheating on the girl but no 1 tells her cuz shes a b***h lol

Clean Member

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
wearing something stupid to school lolz XD cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl
lmao, you could of said like "Yo He Got a Girl" lol

Shy Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I just hate how all the girls just see you and u say i and they just be snoody and ingore you
Nicecoolguy15

totally!
ikr its just too much do that at home or where no one can see you lmao
Maybe they love each other that much that they're too confident in doing it in front of 3,000 people
You got a point lol

Fashionable Member

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
yum_puddi Don't you hate that in school when your teacher says the person you don't like and he/she is talking to you yum_puddi
ikr i hate that lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces