Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
lookintomyredeyes
xXeverdreamingXx
lookintomyredeyes
Well, this is legal. Put duct tape on every car you see parked on the road with these simple steps:

1. Fold the duct tape in half
2. Then put it on the car
Also optional (but possibly not legal), put duct tape all over one car (or more but if you do, you will need lots of duct tape) and then get crazy string and spray it all over. Are you legal age? You know 17 or older? If so, do not do this. Just do the duct tape thing on the tire. Or maybe you just wanna silly string the whole car. You know if you have a park, you should silly string it xd . And then um give that person a cupcake on top of the car because I don't think they will be very happy x3

Ok this idea is win. and Nope not legal. I'm the second oldest and I am turning 14 in about a month. Our oldest person is turning 15 in January

OH YEAH! SCORE ONE FOR IZZIE (my name. lol I dont know why I'm so excited about my idea winning)

Well win is always awesome. We're up to 22 ideas.
xXeverdreamingXx
PhagetheMage
Get 3 pigs, label them with black paint on there side, 1 2 & 4
Release them inside the school
This will keep them guessing for hours

That is an idea...Do you think it would work with dogs. None of us know where to get pigs?

Dogs would work but pigs are better. Pigs will not stop running until they are tired.

7,200 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
xXeverdreamingXx
lookintomyredeyes
xXeverdreamingXx
lookintomyredeyes
Well, this is legal. Put duct tape on every car you see parked on the road with these simple steps:

1. Fold the duct tape in half
2. Then put it on the car
Also optional (but possibly not legal), put duct tape all over one car (or more but if you do, you will need lots of duct tape) and then get crazy string and spray it all over. Are you legal age? You know 17 or older? If so, do not do this. Just do the duct tape thing on the tire. Or maybe you just wanna silly string the whole car. You know if you have a park, you should silly string it xd . And then um give that person a cupcake on top of the car because I don't think they will be very happy x3

Ok this idea is win. and Nope not legal. I'm the second oldest and I am turning 14 in about a month. Our oldest person is turning 15 in January

OH YEAH! SCORE ONE FOR IZZIE (my name. lol I dont know why I'm so excited about my idea winning)

Well win is always awesome. We're up to 22 ideas.

I have another one. When you're at home, with your friends and whenever you're dad or mum walk in, all of you do air guitar. Lol me and my friends did it to them, but instead we put on gorilla masks.....aww what a laugh

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PhagetheMage
xXeverdreamingXx
PhagetheMage
Get 3 pigs, label them with black paint on there side, 1 2 & 4
Release them inside the school
This will keep them guessing for hours

That is an idea...Do you think it would work with dogs. None of us know where to get pigs?

Dogs would work but pigs are better. Pigs will not stop running until they are tired.

I think We are going to save that for our last year in high school. We have seperate lists for each year

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
pull a prank on the faculty

lalipop142's Partner

xXeverdreamingXx
SergeantClark
Join a club or organization together. Are you interested in law enforcement? If so, check with your local police and sheriff's departments and see if they have a Law Enforcement Explorers program for teens 14-21 interested in law enforcement. For more details about the Law Enforcement Explorers visit http://www.learningforlife.org/exploring/lawenforcement/. Or even 4-H or join a sport team.

We can't We're in band already (And one cheerlead/festival queen) So we don't have time. We're just looking for random, fun, crazy, stuiped stuff that we can to and we'll remember. You know the things you look back on and say "That was really stuiped (But legal) But fun"

omigod u guys have done a lot of stuff!!!

lalipop142's Partner

LovableKitty84

lol umm lets see u could.................................

lalipop142's Partner

spygirlcrazo45
LovableKitty84

umm..........................................................................

lalipop142's Partner

spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
LovableKitty84

lol sorry im trying to earn money whee ...........................lets see...................

lalipop142's Partner

spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
LovableKitty84

lol sorry im trying to earn money whee ...........................lets see...................

umm................................

lalipop142's Partner

spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
LovableKitty84

................throw eggs at random people.......................hmm another 1 lets c...

lalipop142's Partner

spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
LovableKitty84

................throw eggs at random people.......................hmm another 1 lets c...

..............................hmmmmmmmmmmm..................................................

lalipop142's Partner

spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45

..............................hmmmmmmmmmmm..................................................

......................................................ummm spy on people!!...................

lalipop142's Partner

spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45

......................................................ummm spy on people!!...................

.........................................................................hmm........umm..........

lalipop142's Partner

spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45
spygirlcrazo45

.........................................................................hmm........umm..........

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff