tifni
whee

I really like your avatar ; A;

Alien Sex Symbol

Tuesday Mournings
POLITE? I DEMAND OTHERWISE
User Image
rate my splatoon wip

I don't really know what splatoon is so I don't quite know how to rate this.
just by looking at it as is, I would say there is too much going on, to much clutter with out organization. I also think you need to choose a colour pallet to work with it. because right now your colour is super all over the place. I especially hate the green and the red doesn't look great with that hat.
5/10

Alien Sex Symbol

DarkLilFirestarter
Is this working?

no.
it's super cliche. you aren't bringing anything new to the angelic avatar theme. It's just super boring. and I think the yellow hair is a little bright for the soft colour pallet.
3/10

Alien Sex Symbol

tifni
whee

omg this is such a unique composition.
I think the top half needs some more contrast though, it all just kind of blends together.
7/10

Alien Sex Symbol

LunarOpal
Wait...are we supposed to rate you, or are you supposed to rate us? The title was a bit ambiguous. sweatdrop

the title literaly says rating you, as in I am rating you.

Alien Sex Symbol

Cosmic Injustice
Whatcha think of me?

2/10

your colour scheme is non existant, there is no real facial expression and most of the avatar is made up of the same item reused

Toxic Trickster

Lend me one Oph

Alien Sex Symbol

Lady Saosin
c:

oooh. I really like this. it's a fresher take on the demon/monster look. I like that the pose really suggests movement in an ethereal sort of way. the face doesn't really have any expression which is normally a pet peeve of mine, but I think it helps with the otherness of your avatar.

8/10

Devoted Lunatic

User Image User Image

Hun... You know I don't do polite talk2hand
But okay! Let's give this whatchamacallit of a w.i.p. of greenery a rate 4laugh

Alien Sex Symbol

tsuruaka
May I have a rate please? :3

Yessss a cute avatar that isn't loli, I approve!
I think the pose face and hat are really cute!
but the background is a little too chaotic for the simplicity of the avatar.
6/10

Alien Sex Symbol

Sineaed
User Image User Image

Hun... You know I don't do polite talk2hand
But okay! Let's give this whatchamacallit of a w.i.p. of greenery a rate 4laugh

pfft. as if you aren't the sweetest person in the at ;D

but OMGGGG your avatar. I love it. it's like one of those stick bugs that you have to look closesly at to realize it's not just scenery

I think a couple details stick out a little to much, like the roundess of the pin. but that's getting super nitpickey
9/10

Alien Sex Symbol

The Eighth Of Infinity
I'd like a rate.

2/10
it's a dull colour combinations, with item combinations that I see all of the time.
just kinda boring and cliche

Devoted Lunatic

Ophelia Laments
pfft. as if you aren't the sweetest person in the at ;D

but OMGGGG your avatar. I love it. it's like one of those stick bugs that you have to look closesly at to realize it's not just scenery

I think a couple details stick out a little to much, like the roundess of the pin. but that's getting super nitpickey
9/10

User Image User Image

Nope, I'm not 4laugh I'm the bitchy loonybin with an attitude to boot! emotion_dowant
Why doesn't anyone believe me? crying

Aight! Goal reached there then! Now to wrap her up with a bg to match because the tree on its own is just... talk2hand
*embarks on the everlasting quest of the search of the right bg combo*

Thanks hun! emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas