Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bear

Hey guys, Please Rate my Avi!

Tell me on a scale of 1-10 and give some feed back on why; is it just not your style, do you think things don't match, etc?

Also, I am looking for perhaps a better leg mod for this particular avi I am wearing and maybe a back item like a tail. So if you have any suggestions for those, please let me know!

Hey, so a lot of people said that I should do something about the BG since it makes the avi feel too cluttered. When I took it out, I gotta say, it looks pretty empty. Does anyone have any suggestions for a different bg?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also as the title states, I will give every person who is the first poster of each page 50 m gold!
*used to be 5, I've upped it*
Just know; if it is me, no one gets anything for that page, also the post must be a rating or a response, it cannot be a bump.

Friendly Bear

ʕó㉨òʔ

Friendly Bear

ʕó㉨òʔ

Friendly Bear

ʕó㉨òʔ

Friendly Bear

ʕó㉨òʔ

Friendly Bear

ʕó㉨òʔ

Friendly Bear

ʕó㉨òʔ

Friendly Bear

ʕó㉨òʔ

O.G. GO

6/10, it's a bit... everywhere...
9/10
Gorgeous but too busy in the background. Reminds me of the sister in No Game No Life.
heart

Ravishing Radiance's Significant Otter

I feel like it's really top heavy with the black.

Black hair, black bunny ears, black background.. It all blends together too much at the top.

5/10

Demonic Human

I'm going to say 8/10
It's just a bit cluttered for my taste, but I see that the background is actually necessary for the avatar to work.
Also slightly too cutesy but I still think it's pretty.

Friendly Bear

-Repentz
6/10, it's a bit... everywhere...

Ahhh maybe. I mean, the majority of that is the BG...the Picture, balloons, roses, and cards..thats all one item haha xD

Friendly Bear

Black Ray of Hope
9/10
Gorgeous but too busy in the background. Reminds me of the sister in No Game No Life.
heart

I haven't played that game, but I feel like if I took away the bg part, It'd feel kinda plain,,, any suggestions?

Friendly Bear

Captivating Silhouette
I feel like it's really top heavy with the black.

Black hair, black bunny ears, black background.. It all blends together too much at the top.

5/10

Well I at least wanted the hair and ears to blend because I was hoping the ears would look the same color as my hair xD as for the BG, its ... kinda brownish too, but I see what you mean... would you also suggest changing the BG part?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff