• Hygienic 200
YAY! New Round! <3 <3

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          I simply cannot wait to start my avatar for the next round. It was fun making those.

If I could get a hella rad or hella sad rate for my Meido Misa avatar, senpais, or a go gif go, I'd be a happy girl. emotion_kirakira

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          Question: may I enter a tektek as my male? Or should I just switch gender in the dress up? I forget if I was supposed to only use dress up, but when I re-read the front page, I didn't see anything specific about how to make the avatars. I'm tripping again. emotion_facepalm

Bloblike Blob

Awright, new round. ^^
Question: If I use a gacha item instead of the submarine capsule or a galaxy grenade, does it have to be one of the arm poses? Y'know, for the pokeball. Or can it be stuff like the hat?
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image
          Question: may I enter a tektek as my male? Or should I just switch gender in the dress up?

Pretty sure they don't accept tektek in this particular thread and you have to use dress up, but I might be wrong about this. You could create a mule account with a male base though. I'd switch gender in dress up but I'm not sure how to do that.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Tommy Ray Handley
Pretty sure they don't accept tektek in this particular thread and you have to use dress up, but I might be wrong about this. You could create a mule account with a male base though. I'd switch gender in dress up but I'm not sure how to do that.

User Image
          Oh, yeah I had edited it. I re-read the front to be sure, but I didn't see anything about tekteks or no. Unless, I'm tripping again! gonk

Bloblike Blob

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Tommy Ray Handley

User Image
          Oh, yeah I had edited it. I re-read the front to be sure, but I didn't see anything about tekteks or no. Unless, I'm tripping again! gonk

Here's a quote from a few pages back where I got the no tekteks thing from. Unless something's changed, you should probably stick to gaia dressing room.
pearlmethyst
Mama_TekTek
I actually have two questions if you don't mind.
What was the first main quest and do you have to use your inventory or can you use tektek?
Thank you! ^_^

Oh and also, can I join as a Creamwhat?

Inventory only, and i think we have that archived in the Hall of Fame post 4laugh
you can still enter it, but there will be no opportunity to win for double EXP this time ;c
you gotta enter something to join

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Tommy Ray Handley
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Tommy Ray Handley

User Image

Here's a quote from a few pages back where I got the no tekteks thing from. Unless something's changed, you should probably stick to gaia dressing room.
pearlmethyst
Mama_TekTek
I actually have two questions if you don't mind.
What was the first main quest and do you have to use your inventory or can you use tektek?
Thank you! ^_^

Oh and also, can I join as a Creamwhat?

Inventory only, and i think we have that archived in the Hall of Fame post 4laugh
you can still enter it, but there will be no opportunity to win for double EXP this time ;c
you gotta enter something to join

User Image
          Good stuff thank you! 4laugh I had did the dressing rooms, so I had to have read that somewhere. I just can't find it. Well, I made them on tektek, so lemme just fix em in the dressing room. Thank you again. emotion_yatta

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Susue

Aqua Fortise

User Image
          And here's what I'm working with. Meet randomly-named-after-soul-calibur-characters Taki and Kilik, members of Team Hidden Spades, with their trusty side kick Bara. emotion_awesome
          User ImageUser Image

High-functioning Loiterer

18,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Thanks for adding me in! The new challenge looks like fun! I don't think I've ever made an actual male avi before… sweatdrop

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

A male AND female base? Goodness, female bases are funny........I can't just use mods? XD

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Male and female avis?
Eesh, I haven't made a decent male avi in ages. emotion_facepalm

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

*waves*

Question #2!

Can I see how many points I have, or am I not being scored for the past entries since I came in late?

Fashionable Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
Susue

Aqua Fortise

User ImageUser Image
Rose and Shade are part of Team Gadget. They all use variations different evolution's of a Ghost Pokemon. Rose's pokemon is a Light Ghost Type and named Powdery and Shade's pokemon is a Dark Ghost Type and named Dusky. ^_^

Fishy Trash

Susue

Aqua Fortise

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I love the hair combo on my dude. x3

User Image User Image

High-functioning Loiterer

18,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Can I get a hella rad or hella sad? 3nodding