Welcome to Gaia! ::

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

I cant seem to get brown at the bottom of the avatar. Though so far I am loving the messy baker theme I have going. I am not going for perfect matching, just trying to keep it looking balanced

Rate backs if you tell me what you have been up to.
i really love the face and the colors, but your right about the brown. I'm not sure what layers with this skirt.Haven't really used it before.
what about changing the skirt to a dark brown>?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

l rose l
i really love the face and the colors, but your right about the brown. I'm not sure what layers with this skirt.Haven't really used it before.

That would ruin the huge hips I gave her/The skirt fits in with the theme. Also the paint splatters show up far too well on it.

Thanks for the idea though.

Pistol Kiss
l rose l

That would ruin the huge hips I gave her/The skirt fits in with the theme. Also the paint splatters show up far too well on it.

Thanks for the idea though.

your welcome whee

Blessed Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I adore the face, PK. Have you thought about using a pair of brown shoes and then using the Rose Decora shoe clips? That would add a bit more brown to the bottom and you would still have cream too.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Sharpie Charade
I adore the face, PK. Have you thought about using a pair of brown shoes and then using the Rose Decora shoe clips? That would add a bit more brown to the bottom and you would still have cream too.

Thank you very much<3
I shall look into them, any suggestions on the shoes?<3

Blessed Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Pistol Kiss
Sharpie Charade

Thank you very much<3

You're very welcome.
Hmm, well here are a few suggestions: Chocolate Cherry Calfouti, Rich Copper Glamorous Pumps, or maybe the Sweet Sunrise boots(they have cream on them already).

Lady Loiterer

I like what you have PK--but I have to agree that brown shoes would be better. One of the items from the racing bundle, stubborn cryptodira, has some cute ones--maybe you could use those?

Edit: Whoops! I forgot to tell you what I've been up to so I could get a rb! Well, I recently joined an american version of the popular japanese maid cafes--we're called Mochi Cafe, and my debut will be in December! I have to learn dances, and sew my own uniform (maid outfit)!

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Ohai, PK!
I don't think I've seen you since before I went on my last hiatus...

...like 2 years ago. sweatdrop

I adore this avi~

And I agree about the brown shoes.

Sadly I have no idea on what to suggest. emotion_8c

As for what I've been up to, I started college earlier this year and am now in my second semester.
I'm currently enrolled in Geology and Japanese and love them both~

Geology homework is stupidly easy (on the rare occasions we actually have any).
Sadly Japanese has a ton of homework in addition to studying every night. :I
....not that I mind. It's a fun class.

I also came back to Gaia a few weeks ago and started up my first permanent rating thread soon after. :>

Lunatic

User Image
i like the use of paint splatters here, very clever :)

i can't find any brown skirts that layer, maybe ditch the legwarmers and go with brown leggings instead?

lately i've been really busy with school, and i finally had time to change my avatar yesterday.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Sharpie Charade
Pistol Kiss
Sharpie Charade

Thank you very much<3

You're very welcome.
Hmm, well here are a few suggestions: Chocolate Cherry Calfouti, Rich Copper Glamorous Pumps, or maybe the Sweet Sunrise boots(they have cream on them already).

The chocolate cherry calfouti looks perfect. I just need to grab one.<333

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

Gerbil_of_the_Vashness
I like what you have PK--but I have to agree that brown shoes would be better. One of the items from the racing bundle, stubborn cryptodira, has some cute ones--maybe you could use those?

Edit: Whoops! I forgot to tell you what I've been up to so I could get a rb! Well, I recently joined an american version of the popular japanese maid cafes--we're called Mochi Cafe, and my debut will be in December! I have to learn dances, and sew my own uniform (maid outfit)!
I am working on getting this chocolte cherry item<33 Thanks for the ideas though :3

That sounds awesome<333

Your avatar is super cute though it is top heavy if you could move your weapon so the larger half is facing down that would fix it.

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

honey` mustard
Ohai, PK!
I don't think I've seen you since before I went on my last hiatus...

...like 2 years ago. sweatdrop

I adore this avi~

And I agree about the brown shoes.

Sadly I have no idea on what to suggest. emotion_8c

As for what I've been up to, I started college earlier this year and am now in my second semester.
I'm currently enrolled in Geology and Japanese and love them both~

Geology homework is stupidly easy (on the rare occasions we actually have any).
Sadly Japanese has a ton of homework in addition to studying every night. :I
....not that I mind. It's a fun class.

I also came back to Gaia a few weeks ago and started up my first permanent rating thread soon after. :>

Dont feel bad I have been gone for a bit as well >.>

Thank you<3 I am so glad it came out as good as it did. I felt like a newb making an avatar with an older users invintory.

*v* that sounds amazing fun

Your avatar is beastly. Try finding a ground item to balance those hands out. Other then that I love your avatar to bits

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

shagraths
User Image
i like the use of paint splatters here, very clever :)

i can't find any brown skirts that layer, maybe ditch the legwarmers and go with brown leggings instead?

lately i've been really busy with school, and i finally had time to change my avatar yesterday.

:3 Thanks a bunch<3

I may do that until I get the shoes I am aiming for.

Your avatar is just crazy good. Would a background riun the look because it may highlight the shape more.

Blessed Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Pistol Kiss
Sharpie Charade
Pistol Kiss
Sharpie Charade

Thank you very much<3

You're very welcome.

The chocolate cherry calfouti looks perfect. I just need to grab one.<333

Oh I'm so glad I could help! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas