Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which contestant?

D!sco~ 0.52941176470588 52.9% [ 18 ]
Mama_Avatar_Talk_Stalker 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 907 908 909 > >> >>> »|

i wanna challenge someone with a forward/frontal blob c:
    but i'll wait first~
So, only one of the two things happens (outfit or thread)? If so, how do we pick which one?

Also, congrats Wintz~ blaugh

Tipsy Fatcat

eleventh day

i wanna challenge someone with a forward/frontal blob c:
    but i'll wait first~

thats totally fine.
i was curious is anyone would ever ask if there could be theme or item requests for the challenges.
i think it's a great idea.
if you know anyone else who makes blobs/made a blob before that you wanna challenge then go right ahead.

Tipsy Fatcat

[love.bites]
So, only one of the two things happens (outfit or thread)? If so, how do we pick which one?

Also, congrats Wintz~ blaugh

yes, you pick one, and it's up to you.
if you chose outfit, then you'd have to check up w/ wintz and see exactly what she wants.
and i just need the link to the thread. xD

Dapper Darling

Mercenary K
2. suggestions/commentary
4. mercenary name & special/finishing move
      requesting a rate, if you please c:

I especially need some advice for the head...possibly for the shoes as well.
      &, I can't decide whether I like the Astra wings or not...I usually avoid sets like the plague.
Aqua Fortise

Ok then, I want an outfit to wear then! It's all about to you to create it Wintz!
If you need an enviro or anything, just let me know~

Tipsy Fatcat

the jilted age
Mercenary K

&, I can't decide whether I like the Astra wings or not...I usually avoid sets like the plague.

sadly i can't really help with suggestions, im no good with colors. sorry
but i'd say lose the wings, they match the theme but not color wise and they look off.
id add some type of crown. it is really pretty though.

and 4.) name - Mercenary Monarch and your special move is the blinding flash

Combative Gekko

I like story rates, especially those pertaining to guns for hire. I'll take a 4 and a 5, comrade.

Also I love the terms for challenge rounds. I'm going to have to start calling people out.

Dapper Darling

Mercenary K
the jilted age
Mercenary K

sadly i can't really help with suggestions, im no good with colors. sorry
but i'd say lose the wings, they match the theme but not color wise and they look off.
id add some type of crown. it is really pretty though.

and 4.) name - Mercenary Monarch and your special move is the blinding flash
      If I could find some sort of vermilion head-equip...Any particular items come to mind for crowns?

Tipsy Fatcat

Crachiek
I like story rates, especially those pertaining to guns for hire. I'll take a 4 and a 5, comrade.

Also I love the terms for challenge rounds. I'm going to have to start calling people out.

4.) ledanova shagroth - fierce warrior recruited to mercenary ranks after being kicked out of his clan, the ardexol of the planet drischol. you're special move is using ancient natural magic that your species learns. your clan specializes in the power of wind.
5.) you were getting too good, and too fast quickly climbing up the ranks of mercenaries. i had to take you out personally.
there was no cost with this, it was all personal.
the fight was fierce, and your powers were indeed great. but battling through a giant windstorm.
first i ripped your wings off, then shot you in the back of the skull.

edit: and definitely challenge people! honestly thats what i was really hoping people would use more often, cause it's different.

Tipsy Fatcat

the jilted age

gonk
i'm really sorry. i don't.
i basically only do monochrome, so me and color don't go well.

Dapper Darling

Mercenary K
the jilted age

gonk
i'm really sorry. i don't.
i basically only do monochrome, so me and color don't go well.
      Haha, fair enough. Thanks for the rate c:

Combative Gekko

Mercenary K
Crachiek

4.) ledanova shagroth - fierce warrior recruited to mercenary ranks after being kicked out of his clan, the ardexol of the planet drischol. you're special move is using ancient natural magic that your species learns. your clan specializes in the power of wind.
5.) you were getting too good, and too fast quickly climbing up the ranks of mercenaries. i had to take you out personally.
there was no cost with this, it was all personal.
the fight was fierce, and your powers were indeed great. but battling through a giant windstorm.
first i ripped your wings off, then shot you in the back of the skull.

edit: and definitely challenge people! honestly thats what i was really hoping people would use more often, cause it's different.

Tch. It is cruel that my people bear such an obvious weak spot for my armored brothers to exploit. No matter. Men of steel can not suppress Ardexol spirit for long.

I challenge you, Mercenary K. For pride lost, for lives taken.

((...... if that is allowed within the house rules, that is. xd ))

Tipsy Fatcat

Crachiek

Tch. It is cruel that my people bear such an obvious weak spot for my armored brothers to exploit. No matter. Men of steel can not suppress Ardexol spirit for long.

Your people are too set in their ways to consider armor.

That is totally allowed, however, the reservations are all filled up, and eleventh day called the next spot. Dx
but we are after that. lol

Combative Gekko

Mercenary K
Crachiek

Your people are too set in their ways to consider armor.

That is totally allowed, however, the reservations are all filled up, and eleventh day called the next spot. Dx
but we are after that. lol

Hmph. A true warrior fights from their spirit, not from their shields.

I can wait. I'm going to get schooled anyway, I just felt like being a bit of a sasshole.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff