Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to

Konny's Amazing Give-away-a-palooza-ramalamw!

Good day, citizens. I am the KoNman. Kind of. The KoNman has left Gaia, but his riches have continued to slowly spread around among the people of AT. This thread is a means of getting all the rest of it out to you, the people who will use the items and gold to make lovely avatars.

A note to friends of the KoNman - You may or may not know that Konny has left Gaia. Well, if you've read this far, you certainly do. This is Maramas speaking through him, executing his last will and testament, which stated that his wealth be spread about to bring joy. I don't believe he'll be checking this any, unless he surprises me, but I do still talk to him, so I can relay messages if anyone wishes it.

A note from KoN to his friends:
Hey guys. I just hijacked the account back to send you this message.
I love you all. The AT was like an online home to me, and you all rock my socks.
I hope you enjoy what remains of my 4 years of hoarding. Give love to the unloved and seemingly unlovable items. Have fun.
With much <3,
KoN
So how do I get a share of these riches?

A contest, of course! (Or should I say KoNtest HAHAHAHA gonk )

An avatar contest, natch.

What to know to enter:

- There will be at least 5 contestants per round. If more people enter before the next round starts, well, I won't stop them. If it ends up being more than ten people, I'll divide the contestants into two polls.
- Each round will have a random theme, mostly pretty easy.
- Post the avatar you want to enter in the thread. Please host it, as I don't want issues with people changing their current avatars to muck things up.
- You may enter as many rounds as you want, but you may only enter each round once.
- Tekteks are acceptable provided the layering is accurate to Gaia.
- Seeing as I am not Konny, I am just the agent of item distribution, I think it's more fair that the winner be chosen democratically by poll than just through my opinion. So, first to get to 5 votes in the poll wins it. In the event of a tie, I will pick another item (or if necessary, two items, but I won't just add together like 30 items to get something equivalent in value) of similar worth and choose who gets which by random number generator.
- KoNman himself had decided he'd like to judge as well. Judging will be done purely on personal preference. Commentary MAY be provided, but it's unlikely. The winner of the KoNman selection will earn a little prize as well as the poll voted winner.
Current round: Kickin' it old school. Lets see you go retro.

Rewards:

- Every person to enter will receive a trade filled (ie with 12 items in it) of random items from Konny's inventory. ATers love having lots of variety and stuff to play with, so why not pad your inventories with the little things? They will mostly be random commons, smaller RIG items, that sort of thing. For as long as they hold out, I will try to include at least a couple reasonably desireable items in each trade. I won't send you a dozen starter items or anything like that, don't worry.
- The winner of each round will receive a somewhat larger item or sometimes a few larger items, which will be listed below. They won't be EIs worth millions or anything, but they'll be decent.

Current prize: Hard shell pack and Mochi the puppy (yeah yeah yeah, they're not 03s and thus not /that/ old, but hush up)

Previous rounds and prizes: Ninja (samurai yoroi and war of the warlords), magic (royal wizard), Japan (coal sprite), hats (YHBT hat, YARLY! hat, FAQ hat and Epic Fail hat combo pack), wild west (Whip of ice), manly men (gro-gain 1st gen. and dwarven locks), death (harbinger of pestilence and four horsemen), birds (white drome egg 1st gen, green corallus egg 2nd gen, pantheracorax agate 2nd gen), bugs (coocoon 2nd gen), bunnies (grunny and Diedrich's hat), RPG (Briar's shot), neon (red Fenghuang feather), monochrome (white bunny hoodie and The Black Album)

Vote on these, poll people

Current contest entries

Past contest entries
Round 1: Ninja, Winner #2
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

Round 2: Magic, Winner #2
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Round 3: Japan, Winner #1
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Round 4: Hats, Winner #4
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Round 5: Wild West, Winner #6
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Round 6: Manliness, Winner #6
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Round 7: Death, Winner #5
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Round 8: Birds, Winner #8
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Round 9: Bugs, Winner #4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Round 10: Fire, Winner #1
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Round 11: Bunnies, Winner #4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Round 12: RPG, Semi-finalists #2 + #12, Winner #2
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Round 13: Neon, Winner #5
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Round 14: Monochrome, Semi-Finalists #3 + #14, Winner #3
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Round 15: Old school, Winner #1
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Junk junk bo bunk
So there is also a good amount of junk up for grabs here - starter items, cheap quest items, housing stuff, zOMG stuff, trash, etc. Anyone who posts saying they want some will get a trade full of whatever shenanigans. If you have a preference, like for example you want zOMG stuff over other things, I'll fill it up with those things over others until I run out of them. All you have to do is ask. Junk's all gone folks. 3nodding
DRAW ME!
KoN has decided to hijack this post, and request art to be drawn of this avatar.
Gifts will be given, depending on the awesomeness of the art, but even a scrawl in paint will win a prize. DRAW ME =D

Skullbie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

liddle lygophobe:
User Image

Veeks:
User Image
KoN Picks

I'll let Mara pick the prizes, but here are the KoN-Picks.
These are purely subjective and probably won't be explained =)

Round 1:
Entrant 5

Round 2:
Entrant 4

Round 3:
Entrant 1

Round 4:
Entrants 2 and 6

Round 5:
Entrant 6

Round 6:
Entrant 3