• Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
Kuroi-dono
Israfel85
Kuroi-dono
Israfel85
Kuroi-dono

They say...

I don't think your rates are meager or simplistic.
For me, this was just enough to get me going. And I don't think a rate should do more than that.

I know what you mean.♥
You know you can buy more space right? When I had the gold I immediately bought more space for my wardrobe, I'd go insane otherwise.

Here's the other avi, It's far from perfect, but I used pink and (OMG) it did not become a cutesy avi. I just realized what a victory that was and moved on haha. I have a few versions of this one too, but I suppose this is the most balanced one.

it is just a matter of time

Can you tell me how much it costs to expand the space? I am currently saving gold, so I do not know if I can allow myself or not yet.

To be honest, I actually like the old one better, but it is not my avatar and not my place to tell you what to do.

They say...

Oh, wait I'm confused; which one did you like the best?
The gold/balck/white ? (to be fair this is unfinished atm) or the pink/gold?
Yes, it is my avi, but I do value your opinion. I won't stop creating new avis, but I might get a better understanding of how to balance them, combine and present them.♥

The extra space is (IMO) pretty cheap considering the economy. It's 10.000g for spaces 5-14 (EACH space, so 100k total) after it's 20.000g for 15-20.

EDIT: just go to your avi, click on Outfits, and the "buy more"-button is in the right corner (lower corner).

The one which I rated - the other was kind of creepy to me.

I am glad that you value it - that means at least I am doing something right in terms of rating and evaluating.

Ahhh, yes, I got it now - bought 2 more for 20 K - not going to take too much gold when I am hoarding for an expensive item.

They say...

I actually like it when they're creepy haha, so thanks I guess.
What are you saving for?

When, then I guess I am totally in the wrong then ^^ any reason why you aim for creepy?

I am currently trying to the Nitemare Scarf - lost the one I had many years ago and I did not get a new one when I was reimbursed all my other stuff after someone hacked my main account,

Dapper Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
if you're not too busy, I wouldn't mind a rate! And you don't need to sugarcoat anything, as I want an honest opinion :3

Welcoming Elder

16,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
kasuta-jubaka
if you're not too busy, I wouldn't mind a rate! And you don't need to sugarcoat anything, as I want an honest opinion :3

Oh, I never sugarcoat anything - that would be doing people a disservice in my opinion. Let's see here.

- I really like the blend of black, red and white (silver?), which makes the whole stand out much better.

- I like your overall theme and I think that the items compliment this well too, but it is a shame that the axe (I think it is) is covered up so much - not a choice on your part I choose to presume.

- It is not that interesting, but I think that it is still a very awesome avatar and worth showing off.

All put together I think you did a very good job and it is only those few minor details that would keep me from getting "a perfect score". A 10 should be hard to get after all. You can be very content with what you have made. I give this a 9/10.

Naughty Punk

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

Could I have a rate please? ^^

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

Dapper Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Israfel85
kasuta-jubaka

Oh, I never sugarcoat anything - that would be doing people a disservice in my opinion. Let's see here.

- I really like the blend of black, red and white (silver?), which makes the whole stand out much better.

- I like your overall theme and I think that the items compliment this well too, but it is a shame that the axe (I think it is) is covered up so much - not a choice on your part I choose to presume.

- It is not that interesting, but I think that it is still a very awesome avatar and worth showing off.

All put together I think you did a very good job and it is only those few minor details that would keep me from getting "a perfect score". A 10 should be hard to get after all. You can be very content with what you have made. I give this a 9/10.

thank you very much! And I agree, it should be hard to get a 10 :3

Welcoming Elder

16,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
kasuta-jubaka
Israfel85
kasuta-jubaka

thank you very much! And I agree, it should be hard to get a 10 :3

Earning a 10 would also get you a space on the "spot light" on the front page - given that I am allowed to do so of course.

Welcoming Elder

16,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
x Toxic Epidemic x
☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

Why yes, of course you may.

I will see what I can discern from this portrayal of your avatar:

- Green and black seem to go well with each other in this case - the balance between the "amount" of both can be tricky to get off, but you seem to have been able to do so.

- It seems like you have used only a few items, but these do not clutter up the overall look, my overall nitpicking would be the glasses and green bubble from the mouth.

- I kind of like the flashing effects and they are not too much or too subtle. Good job on that one.

- It looks original to me as I have yet to see much like it and it is not easy to have things that both go well together both "set-wise" as well as colour - I know from experience.

Overall you can be very pleased with this and I think you have a good look going for you, despite minor flaws I saw on this. There is no reason why others should find it either perfect or close to, so keep that in mind. I rate you a 9/10.

Naughty Punk

Israfel85
x Toxic Epidemic x
☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

- Green and black seem to go well with each other in this case - the balance between the "amount" of both can be tricky to get off, but you seem to have been able to do so.

- It seems like you have used only a few items, but these do not clutter up the overall look, my overall nitpicking would be the glasses and green bubble from the mouth.

- I kind of like the flashing effects and they are not too much or too subtle. Good job on that one.

- It looks original to me as I have yet to see much like it and it is not easy to have things that both go well together both "set-wise" as well as colour - I know from experience.

Overall you can be very pleased with this and I think you have a good look going for you, despite minor flaws I saw on this. There is no reason why others should find it either perfect or close to, so keep that in mind. I rate you a 9/10.

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

Aw, why thank you <3
I worked very hard to put together a decent green/black avatar ^^

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

Welcoming Elder

16,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
x Toxic Epidemic x
Israfel85
x Toxic Epidemic x
☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

Aw, why thank you <3
I worked very hard to put together a decent green/black avatar ^^

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

You are most welcome - green is my favourite colour actually ^^ so I am always glad when others do something with it

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

tab
                      not sure how i feel about my own avi tbh
                      so what do you think?
                      thanks in advance for the rate! c:

tab

Naughty Punk

Israfel85

You are most welcome - green is my favourite colour actually ^^ so I am always glad when others do something with it

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

Oh yeah? It's my favorite too! Once Gaia started releasing more green (not ugly green, but you know, lime green) items, I almost had a heart attack. I was so excited!

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

Welcoming Elder

16,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
x Toxic Epidemic x
Israfel85

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

Oh yeah? It's my favorite too! Once Gaia started releasing more green (not ugly green, but you know, lime green) items, I almost had a heart attack. I was so excited!

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

Then you probably own the duck hat too?

I am quite curious which other green stuff you have XD

Welcoming Elder

16,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
sass bunny
tab
                      not sure how i feel about my own avi tbh
                      so what do you think?
                      thanks in advance for the rate! c:

tab

You're welcome in advance then razz

Allright, I will take a look then.

- Allright, I have no idea what the theme is supposed to be here. It looks a little all sorts of sides.

- The colour scheme does fit each other, but I find it a bit dull to be honest. I do not sense much life in it.

- The items and the combination of these seem a bit random and frankly pretty cluttered, making it look like it was just thrown in there.

- As for originality I can say I have not see much like this, but there might be a reason for it.

I think you have given it a nice try and I could see this going somewhere, but it feels messy and pretty random in the wrong direction. Maybe try and establish a theme beforehand and pick things that fit it and each other? Overall I give this 3/10.

Naughty Punk

Israfel85

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

I own a lot of green stuff. More so anything lime and anything with toxic/biohazard in the name.
When it comes to store items, I don't have all those green ones, but those aren't as important to me ^^;

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

Welcoming Elder

16,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Campaign Manager 500
x Toxic Epidemic x
Israfel85

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

I own a lot of green stuff. More so anything lime and anything with toxic/biohazard in the name.
When it comes to store items, I don't have all those green ones, but those aren't as important to me ^^;

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

How do you like my current one?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas