Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm new-ish around here. I try new things with cheaper options on avvies all the time. This is my current. How did I do? cat_sweatdrop

Friend

snowflake_eel
I'm new-ish around here. I try new things with cheaper options on avvies all the time. This is my current. How did I do? cat_sweatdrop

if its any consolation, you couldve done a lot worse >w<
atm its a bit of a hodge podge... it gives the impression of throwing random items together. it flows pretty nicely, but try to get some matching colors in there...all in all, i think you did an okay job~

Shy Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
colorshi
snowflake_eel

if its any consolation, you couldve done a lot worse >w<
atm its a bit of a hodge podge... it gives the impression of throwing random items together. it flows pretty nicely, but try to get some matching colors in there...all in all, i think you did an okay job~

ty ty xp heart redface

Touya Todoroki's Fangirl

IRL Goth

34,425 Points
  • Memento Mori 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
The eyes are a bit much lol...
Maybe the pink/blue arm pose doesn't quite match but for a early avi it's not bad ^^

Animal Healer

The eyes aren't working, but it's not BAD per-se. It's not great, but it'll do for now until you get the hang of coordinating things.

Shy Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
what does this avvie need? Should I keep the antlers or the wings? Looking for light blue handheld item

Friend

snowflake_eel
what does this avvie need? Should I keep the antlers or the wings? Looking for light blue handheld item

much better!~ you need some color balance in there pronto, though. i think you can keep them both (i dont see any antlers...?). Add something blue to the bottom, that's essential.

Shy Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
colorshi
snowflake_eel

much better!~ you need some color balance in there pronto, though. i think you can keep them both (i dont see any antlers...?). Add something blue to the bottom, that's essential.

I put the antlers back on, and added some final touches. What do you think?

By the way your avvie is adorable. I like her face.

Friend

snowflake_eel
colorshi
snowflake_eel

I put the antlers back on, and added some final touches. What do you think?

By the way your avvie is adorable. I like her face.

!!! omg you did a great job im v proud
and thank you~~~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas