Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, haven't been active for months. I got tired of gaia constantly spamming me with ads every two seconds, and I decide to leave. But just as it has done ******** me, over a goddamn decade) ahem, a really long time, gaia and it's shiny things always draws me back...

And holy shitballs cocksocking christ, the inflation! The sheer number of items! The fact that I...really never will be able to get everything in purple. crying

Ah, ******** it. How about you tell me how I look and I'll tell you what I think of your outfit. Is that how you kids give rates these days?

********, I am old. Old and sweary.

Super bonus, I'm getting rid of some of my old purple stuff that I've been clinging to ******** me, it's been years now)..ahem, a really long time. If you rate me and mention you're looking for something I happen to be trying to get rid of, you might just get it. :3

Party Kitten

11,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

9 / 10
I actually really like your avatar. I love the elegance and the color scheme of lavender and the dark brown skin tone.
It also looks sparkly and shiny, love it.
crystuls

9 / 10
I actually really like your avatar. I love the elegance and the color scheme of lavender and the dark brown skin tone.
It also looks sparkly and shiny, love it.

Ooo, yours is adorrrrbz! <3
The only criticism I can think of is that your colours blend together a bit, but not to a point where I would say it is a problem, just a nitpicky point. This could also be my monitor.
Love the colours, and feeling of movement and mischievousness. 3nodding

I suck at numbers/eleventy.

Eloquent Perfectionist

s**t's crazy, yo.

On-topic, I love it! It's very purple, and the pale/dark contrast is balanced and smooth. One minor criticism, lavender is represented by frilly lacy texture everywhere on your avi but the legs, but your legs are just a smooth expanse. I don't know enough about female avatars to suggest a replacement, but that's the only flaw that I can see.

Shirtless Elder

19,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Credit me with some intelligence.
If not, just credit me.

I've been watching the slow demise (and endless recolors) of the economics from my fine lurking position. It's been a weird ride.

I've actually thought a few times about how many purple items they have now because they keep releasing the same items every few days in different colors... I guess you've made an impression. 3nodding

I come in value packs of ten
In five varieties.

Lady_DeVill's Husband

Dangerous Survivor

9,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome back us old people need to stay....but yours is 9/10 a wee bit shiny for my taste.
I am the worst ever and did that thing where I forget to come back until it's way too late and then I have to go to bed.

I will respond someday, but for now I need sleeeeeep.

i am the worst.

But you are all so pretty! 4laugh

Magnetic Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
Iokia

Just popping in real quick to say that I love your avi! :3
Bye-bye, now! /backsawayslowly

Super Star

Violaceous Vertigo

The inflation's actually been going down(ish) this past month, at least according to the MP gold revenue graph. Sadly, I doubt it will continue, considering they're starting to release gold generators again. *sigh*

I love the texture on your avi. And white and lavender look very good on the darker skin tone. Purple eyes might work a little better, but honestly that's just me nitpicking. Very nice. 9/10.

Friendly Gaian

7,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Hygienic 200
9/10 Love the purple theme you got! It's adorable whee

Spark Of Rage's Girlfriend

Angelic Noob

the contrast between the dark skin tone and the light purple is wonderful ! i've never been able to use white with said skin tone, so i applaud you for doing so well !! 9/10 !

Seeker

9,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I just randomly decided to log back in today. How's that for odd?

The older ATers tend to come back in waves. whee

I long ago came to the conclusion that I will never own all the monochrome items, though I am sad to see you hit the point where you don't want to get all the purple items anymore.
Artificial Imagination
s**t's crazy, yo.

On-topic, I love it! It's very purple, and the pale/dark contrast is balanced and smooth. One minor criticism, lavender is represented by frilly lacy texture everywhere on your avi but the legs, but your legs are just a smooth expanse. I don't know enough about female avatars to suggest a replacement, but that's the only flaw that I can see.

Yours is lovely, darling!

And by lovely, I mean you did a lovely job setting up what is clearly the scene of a battle. I'm awful at using backgrounds (I'm OLD, ok?!) and I think that definitely raised this from a (well matched) character in a fight to a character surrounded by this fight. Love it. :3
This is totally the sort of thing I could easily write a short poem about, if I had more time.
Iokia
Credit me with some intelligence.
If not, just credit me.

I've been watching the slow demise (and endless recolors) of the economics from my fine lurking position. It's been a weird ride.

I've actually thought a few times about how many purple items they have now because they keep releasing the same items every few days in different colors... I guess you've made an impression. 3nodding

I come in value packs of ten
In five varieties.

Yeah, I'll totally take credit for that. lol

I love what you've set up here, but there are so many goddamn items now that I have no freaking idea what to suggest that might fit. My personal preference is toward a bit more (hence why my outfit that I was really only aiming to have as purple and skimpy now features quite a few accessories), but obviously if you do add anything it should fit your kickass vibe. Love those legs. Tried to use them myself, but failed horribly. XD

All together: I want a bit more visual...backstory (if that's the right word), but what is there is still very good, and i am jealous of your arms and legs, and my lack of ability to use them. (Statements I'll only say on Gaia...Hopefully.)
Lord_Ragnar
Welcome back us old people need to stay....but yours is 9/10 a wee bit shiny for my taste.

I'm all about the shiny. Shiny and glittery. And purple.

Anyway, oh maaaaan, I love yours. My nostalgia just punched me in the face! lol
I don't get the goldfish though?
+10Oldschool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out