Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I've been having a lot of trouble finding something.
If anyone could throw me a suggestion or two, that'd be nice.
The cost doesn't matter to me.

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
considering your colors, Golden Decobot,seems like an alright choice

Heart Raider

Maybe try The Fool's Hatter for pants? The boots have plenty gold tones and White Rook Defense, while not being pants, is a cool sword that would add some gold to the avatar. A lot of the issues with the gold and black items is that they usually have some red tones to them.

Heart Raider

Try, maybe, stinger? The gold boots might match your avi.
or
Admirable Antagonist

I'm not really sure if you wanted a leg mod or not.

Dangerous Demigod

I had trouble with this "style" as well this is one of the versions I ended up with.

for the pants I went with none smile

I put on som black feather panties to get rid of the boxers while not revealing much material. "lustful demon" skin for the black then tattooes to make it seem like i was wearing clothes.

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Tuesday Mournings
considering your colors, Golden Decobot,seems like an alright choice

It's very wooden-like on my avatar lol.
Thanks for the suggestion anyways!

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
noircakes
Maybe try The Fool's Hatter for pants? The boots have plenty gold tones and White Rook Defense, while not being pants, is a cool sword that would add some gold to the avatar. A lot of the issues with the gold and black items is that they usually have some red tones to them.

The Fool's Hatter isn't too bad, but it's more of a casual pants. (Sadly!)
Not bad of an idea for White Rook sword. (I equipped this one because it matched the breast plate. :gonk)

As for the red-tone like, I figured that's usually the case, so I've decided to take advantage of that. surprised

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
noircakes
Try, maybe, stinger? The gold boots might match your avi.
or
Admirable Antagonist

I'm not really sure if you wanted a leg mod or not.

I got Stinger, it was nice until the more I look at it, the more awkward the pose looked.
Probably just me... xd

Thanks!

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Social Karnage
I had trouble with this "style" as well this is one of the versions I ended up with.

I put on som black feather panties to get rid of the boxers while not revealing much material. "lustful demon" skin for the black then tattooes to make it seem like i was wearing clothes.

Smart idea!
You got a nice gold+black outfit going on.
Mine's more of a mix between orange and red.

Dangerous Demigod

Devicious
Social Karnage

Smart idea!

yeah sometimes gaia's colors can be irritating Gold will look "peach" .

I like what you've got going on aswell.

thanks for the comment on mine I try to find loop holes or use items that play off each other (like to cover up an unslightly aspect or continue lines or even "blend" wink in everyone of my avi's. to me it's like a personal signature. I am trying to make "less cluttered" avatars because I still have old blood in me but I am coming down slowly.

Heart Raider

Devicious
noircakes

The Fool's Hatter isn't too bad, but it's more of a casual pants. (Sadly!)
Not bad of an idea for White Rook sword. (I equipped this one because it matched the breast plate. :gonk)

As for the red-tone like, I figured that's usually the case, so I've decided to take advantage of that. surprised

Which isn't bad, but one of the main issues I've noticed with your avatar is all the different reds and gold tones. s:

I would hop on tektek and try to fool around see how close you can get the gold tones in different styles that you want.

Heart Raider

Social Karnage
Devicious
Social Karnage

Smart idea!

yeah sometimes gaia's colors can be irritating Gold will look "peach" .

I like what you've got going on aswell.

thanks for the comment on mine I try to find loop holes or use items that play off each other (like to cover up an unslightly aspect or continue lines or even "blend" wink in everyone of my avi's. to me it's like a personal signature. I am trying to make "less cluttered" avatars because I still have old blood in me but I am coming down slowly.

Thanks! This is just for the avi contest they were hosting last night. I will change back to my pink avi later on. xP

I'm old school too, and there is a certain amount of 'clutter' that I like, but the people that pile crap on endlessly, well, I don't go for that.

Dangerous Demigod

also I like this avi because I have for the most part the same hair cut razz

it's like Ragnar's hair on vikings. I have been cutting it that way for 12 years now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff