Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
♥ elaborating on past cherubic queen replacements, i had a stab at my own:
(you can ignore the replacement's face- i just thought it looked cute.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
= roughly 5.8mil give or take a few hundred k
> i believe the dream town dress layers over the between two lungs dress, so the corset part is in fact silver, like the solair.

vs

= roughly 1,225,000,000 gold.

now i know it's not completely perfect but um. i quite like the replacement better haha!

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image
Warning: Image Heavy Post c:
White Rabbit Nurse {Shawl} is absolutely adorable and I love the sleeves! But, seeing as it's nearly 2mil, I'm kinda deterred from buying it just for sleeves. sweatdrop So!

Super Girl School {Leotard} has some nice red and white sleeves and a collar with a ribbon, but that star badge is irksome to me. :I

If you already have an Agape, the collar covers the badge up and it still looks pretty awesome.

Sir Percy layers over the front of the shirt completely and looks pretty * 7* This one is my personal fave.

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Not sure if someone's already brought this one up, but I've been watching a lot of Fullmetal Alchemist lately and thought I might share. For the military uniform, Loyal Jay is a cheaper alternative to FMAB Roy Mustang.

User Image

Muscular Shade

43,775 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Kallida Kumiho's hair pose might be a decent alternative to The Cherubic Queen of Solair's hair.
2,085,999 compared to 160,000,000( it's not completely white like the Cherubic queen's, but it has a similar shape sweatdrop )

Gracious Hunter

Are there any items similar to Lady Luck to recreate the look of the hair on this avi?
I'm sticking to a colour theme so I don't mind if the hairstyle is different and you have merely selected a style and colour that you think would suit it best.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff