1 2 >

Gabbi Prime's Queen

Generous Spirit

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Knight of Flurries 150
gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_angelright

What do you guys think? Anything I could do to improve it?

Unbeatable Raider

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I like it the only thing that bugs me is the legs they look kind of weird in that pose. tempted to say that you might not even want to keep them, or maybe if you do just change the pose. 8.5/10

Wealthy Vampire

BombusBee

I rate you half a subway sandwich out of banana cause purple that's why

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
BombusBee

Moar Fapnir!

9/10 but I am biased toward more colors.

Also, where'd you get the cute tea dragon?

Gabbi Prime's Queen

Generous Spirit

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Knight of Flurries 150
The Cake Mage of Sheep
BombusBee

Moar Fapnir!

My tea dragon is from Flight Rising, I bought it over there yesterday after my own dragon who I named Fafnir

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isn't she lovely?
I like it a lot. The colour scheme is consistent. 10/10

Gabbi Prime's Queen

Generous Spirit

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Knight of Flurries 150
Lady Kariel

Thank you!
BombusBee
Lady Kariel

Thank you!

You're welcome!

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
BombusBee
The Cake Mage of Sheep
BombusBee

Moar Fapnir!

My tea dragon is from Flight Rising, I bought it over there yesterday after my own dragon who I named Fafnir

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isn't she lovely?

She is yes Ohman such a pretty babby. Most of my herd is iri/shim/crackle but I've a few tiger/eye spots/underbelly and iri/shim/smoke and other random combinations. I want a crystal/shim/gembound but I'm extremely picky about what breed gembound is on. I'd also prefer a male with pink/pink/random or rose/rose/random. Or maybe a female, I've got several pink/pink and rose/rose iri/shim/crackle males. Or maybe I'll go for a color I don't have yet, I've got lots of pinks (and magentas and roses) and a lot of white (usually with maize). I think I've a few in the blues range and some greens. I'd love to find an avacado/avacado/swamp with tiger/eye spots/underbelly or bar/daub/underbelly. I got close with a spiral I found who's avacado/green/avacado.

Oops, I didn't mean to ramble I get excited about dragons.

Gabbi Prime's Queen

Generous Spirit

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Knight of Flurries 150
The Cake Mage of Sheep

She is yes Ohman such a pretty babby. Most of my herd is iri/shim/crackle but I've a few tiger/eye spots/underbelly and iri/shim/smoke and other random combinations. I want a crystal/shim/gembound but I'm extremely picky about what breed gembound is on. I'd also prefer a male with pink/pink/random or rose/rose/random. Or maybe a female, I've got several pink/pink and rose/rose iri/shim/crackle males. Or maybe I'll go for a color I don't have yet, I've got lots of pinks (and magentas and roses) and a lot of white (usually with maize). I think I've a few in the blues range and some greens. I'd love to find an avacado/avacado/swamp with tiger/eye spots/underbelly or bar/daub/underbelly. I got close with a spiral I found who's avacado/green/avacado.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I'm Maryxmisfits on Flight Rising! #46560! I'm not big on crackle myself. I really LOVE Tundras! DID YOU SEE THE New UPDATE!

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
BombusBee
The Cake Mage of Sheep

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I'm Maryxmisfits on Flight Rising! #46560! I'm not big on crackle myself. I really LOVE Tundras! DID YOU SEE THE New UPDATE!

I'm MageFace
I like how it looks with iri/shim. I'd probably prefer underbelly except then it's dull. And smoke I generally only like if prime is light and tert is dark or the reverse.
I love imperials, peralcatchers, fae and skydancers. Spirals, snappers and tundras would be next. Really I love most of them. Ridgebacks are my least favorite. Everyone else really depends on my mood and what I'm looking for. Like if I want gembound I'd prefer it on a skydancer, pearlcatcher or snapper.

I just saw nocturne dragons *gabby hands* I didn't dig around to see what else was added. I typically just get on, feed my dragons, gahter and maybe do some coli or games. I'm typically more of a forum lurker then poster.

Gabbi Prime's Queen

Generous Spirit

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Knight of Flurries 150
The Cake Mage of Sheep

I'm MageFace
I like how it looks with iri/shim. I'd probably prefer underbelly except then it's dull. And smoke I generally only like if prime is light and tert is dark or the reverse.
I love imperials, peralcatchers, fae and skydancers. Spirals, snappers and tundras would be next. Really I love most of them. Ridgebacks are my least favorite. Everyone else really depends on my mood and what I'm looking for. Like if I want gembound I'd prefer it on a skydancer, pearlcatcher or snapper.

I just saw nocturne dragons *gabby hands* I didn't dig around to see what else was added. I typically just get on, feed my dragons, gahter and maybe do some coli or games. I'm typically more of a forum lurker then poster.
I don't like Ridgies much either but they're kinda cute when they're babies. Actually my favorite gene combos are Tiger/stripes/ Circuit or and then maybe Ripple/current/underbelly. sahjkldjld So many choices though, my lair is a mix of " I have these dragons cos I thought they were pretty." and "I'm actually trying to breed nice dragons"
the legs
the different blues

other than that, it looks fab and now I want a pretty blue avatar!

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
BombusBee
I don't like Ridgies much either but they're kinda cute when they're babies. Actually my favorite gene combos are Tiger/stripes/ Circuit or and then maybe Ripple/current/underbelly. sahjkldjld So many choices though, my lair is a mix of " I have these dragons cos I thought they were pretty." and "I'm actually trying to breed nice dragons"

I prefer tiger/eye spots/underbelly (or crackle) because then they look like dragons trying to be butterflies/moths which just is so adorable to me. I do have a hard time finding colors I like.
I exalted seveal of my early dragon purchases/babies kept. Too many colors all over the place. I like finding a prime and second that look nice together then getting a pair who are like maize/white and white/maize. Unless I want something very specific the tert colors can be totally random.

Gabbi Prime's Queen

Generous Spirit

15,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Knight of Flurries 150
The Cake Mage of Sheep

I prefer tiger/eye spots/underbelly (or crackle) because then they look like dragons trying to be butterflies/moths which just is so adorable to me. I do have a hard time finding colors I like.
I exalted seveal of my early dragon purchases/babies kept. Too many colors all over the place. I like finding a prime and second that look nice together then getting a pair who are like maize/white and white/maize. Unless I want something very specific the tert colors can be totally random.
I like using blues, mostly because I'm in the Water flight and it makes it easy to sell dragons with matching eyes.
I still actually have a few dragons from my early days. I absolutely cannot get rid of my Custom Progen or Rhys. Rhys is my Queen. She'd be in my signature if I wasn't all over the place with Fafnir things
I JUST GOT SUPER LUCKY WITH A FOUR COATL EGG NEST PRAISE BE TO THE TIDELORD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces