Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premium Gaian

Honestly....I'm kind of on the fence about her being loyal to Kuvira. I think she meant every last word she said about Verrick, and that she did finally have enough of him being a grade A a** to her. So, I think a lot of what she said is true, and will remain mostly loyal to Kuvira. I don't know exactly about her truly believing in everything Kuvira has done, but I do know that she would have done whatever Verrick said, down to the T. Because just going off of the facial expressions they showed on her, she was pissed off, and annoyed with him, and did seem to start questioning herself on why she was helping, and working with him.

Devoted Friend

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'm also happy they're doing more with Zhu-li. It's kind of obvious to me that she's staying close to Verrick, but I'm worried about Bolin! I love that little guy. His character has such a tender heart, but whenever he bends lava I think about what a badass he can be, too. whee

Very exciting last episode. Definitely loved all the stuff with Toph. I think the whole "Kuvira taking over the earth kingdom" thing is a little predictable and cliche, but I'm enjoying it anyway.

Well done, everyone. heart

High-functioning Lunatic

She's always been portrayed as a low-key, highly capable woman. Her intelligence, blunt personality, yet being able to sport and provide every whim Varrik spouts out just, makes her a character that the surrounding agents no take much notice to her, which is to her benefit.

I loved her fight scene. She has amazing combat skills and damn the way she moved in that suit, it was like she was a bender! I also could not ignore that tongue click and grimace, LOVED IT! Its about time Zhu Li got some screen time.

I have a sense that it's not love that she has for Varrik, but more like pure interest, curiosity and a bit of idealism. There's no doubt the man is a genius, he's just a very larky, clownish, idiot, pest of a genius. She on the other hand keeps cool and slips in and out easily, I would not be surprised if she was some kind of Top Secret White Lotus member.

My thoughts is that she's not doing it for Varrick as much as it to kick Kuvira a peg, by infiltrating the inner circle and manufacturing the weapon for Future Industry for the people to use to fight against Kuvira.

Blessed Prophet

I'm really not sure what she's doing to be honest. When she first snapped I was like "oh she's gonna get that bitches trust and betray them" but looking back at how verrik treated her, I'm wondering if she actually switched sides

Gracious Prophet

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I definitely think she's got things all planned out to save Varrick

kagenatsu's Bae

Ethereal Lunatic

24,640 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Contributor 150
Zhu Li has been showing her Ninja skills more and more, and ninjas are loyal. I even think that varrick knows this, he only said those mean things infront of the gaurds to convince them that zhu li is really traded sides so that she can work form the inside while he works from the outside. I look forward to their reunion, and when varrick can say "zhu li, do the thing" again crying

Shy Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Goth Collector
Yeah I had the same thoughts that she was just saying that s**t to get on the inside. Pretty slick. Having someone on the inside is always great. I think Bolin perhaps should have pretended to be loyal a bit better than he did so he could stay in the inner circle. Having someone on the inside is always the best way to take down particular people.

An idea on how they could stop Kuvira's army is by spreading awareness to the people within. Then again I don't know all of her motives but now that it was revealed what the spirit vine is to be used for, that should be enough. A weapon of mass destruction should be enough to convince people to stop 'being loyal' to Kurvira. Without her army, she has nothing.

I imagine that if Bolin gets sent else where by force that he would start spreading awareness to all the others and thus starting to wake up the masses towards the obvious destruction caused by Kurvira.

Bolin seems to be more of an emotional character. His slow realization and ties that are against Kuvira (i.e. Opal) are like an open book. He wouldn't of been convincing enough to Kuvira to maintain being in that inner circle.

The awareness spread might work better. This will be fun to see what next episode brings.

Tipsy Gaian

i don't think she actually wants to be with varrick and if the creators have her have a real crush on him, that's disgusting.

people who ship them are also disgusting. varrick is highly abusive and doesn't appreciate her at all.

honestly, this whole subplot with zhu li's very poorly put together. in book 2, she's depicted as emotionally detached, yet in book 4 she suddenly has emotions?

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
i call it right now -
one of the episodes this season will be wedding between Varrick and Zhu Li.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff