Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
all the elements except air have something special?
Earth has metal bending, fire has lightning, and water has blood. What about air?

Gracious Phantom

People say it's fartbending.

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
-KabutoDestiny-

if one of the air benders starts using fart bending, that would be the greatest moment of my life

Gracious Phantom

iluvanimemen
-KabutoDestiny-

if one of the air benders starts using fart bending, that would be the greatest moment of my life
Meelo used it. But I guess the air scooter and stuff may be considered special things also.

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
-KabutoDestiny-
iluvanimemen
-KabutoDestiny-

Meelo used it. But I guess the air scooter and stuff may be considered special things also.

lol Meelo doesn't really count because hes a brat, and the air scooters are still normal air

Gracious Phantom

iluvanimemen
-KabutoDestiny-
iluvanimemen
-KabutoDestiny-

lol Meelo doesn't really count because hes a brat, and the air scooters are still normal air
True true. I think Tenzin fartbending would be extremely hilarious and unexpected.

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
-KabutoDestiny-
iluvanimemen
-KabutoDestiny-
iluvanimemen
-KabutoDestiny-

True true. I think Tenzin fartbending would be extremely hilarious and unexpected.

LMAO i'd laugh so hard id cry

Gracious Phantom

iluvanimemen
-KabutoDestiny-
iluvanimemen
-KabutoDestiny-
iluvanimemen
-KabutoDestiny-

Oh god I can see the fan art already lol

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
-KabutoDestiny-
iluvanimemen
-KabutoDestiny-
iluvanimemen
-KabutoDestiny-

Oh god I can see the fan art already lol

I think i might ask someone to draw that, with Tenzin having a derp face LOL

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
We don't know yet. :I

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Well technically we do know that it's soundebnding..
One time Aang used airbending when he blew into the Bison Whistle to make it sound really loud. But I think he was really just making more air pass through it so... I dunno. Still.
...because it's air? confused
What else can you do with air?

I'm convinced the "special" talent is probably making a person unable to be breathe, but airbending is about evasiveness. Also, the Air Nomads were a peaceful people. They're not likely to seek out ways to mess with the air like that.

Dapper Genius

I'm pretty sure air doesn't need a second thing. The other elements have them because they are all part of the element. Blood is just like water, metal still has earth in it but only a truly great earth-bender has the power to bend it, and lightning... I have no idea. Air is pretty much just something by itself. Unless air gliding is one.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Chain of Memories +.♦.+

Well actually, Earth benders have two special talents.

Metal bending

and

Sand Bending.

However, I don't really know if Earth Benders can master Sand bending since it was actually hard for Toph to bend sand.

-~--~-

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
Air nomads can fly (same with fire, but oh well).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff