I dunno, June might be able to. wink

no korra can just blast her with water
rockin neonpurple
Elementalkin
rockin neonpurple
korra you can't beat the avatar 3nodding

Bending is off the table. Perhaps I should clarify that in the first post?
Elementalkin
rockin neonpurple
Elementalkin
rockin neonpurple

then she can just fight with fists shes pretty good with one on one combat
rockin neonpurple
Elementalkin
rockin neonpurple
Elementalkin
rockin neonpurple

Indeed, but so is June, perhaps even more so.
Elementalkin
rockin neonpurple
Elementalkin
rockin neonpurple
Elementalkin
rockin neonpurple

korra is powerful and pretty much stronger than june
rockin neonpurple
Elementalkin
rockin neonpurple
Elementalkin
rockin neonpurple

korra is powerful and pretty much stronger than june

By how significant a margin? mrgreen

Devoted Sage

Not going to lie, I'm a sucker for the stealthy "kill-you-in-your-sleep" type. June has the stealth and reflexes that Korra has yet to develop. Also, since June is such a good tracker, she could easily tail Korra, watch her train, and pick up on her flaws without being noticed.
Altessa Belmont
Not going to lie, I'm a sucker for the stealthy "kill-you-in-your-sleep" type. June has the stealth and reflexes that Korra has yet to develop. Also, since June is such a good tracker, she could easily tail Korra, watch her train, and pick up on her flaws without being noticed.

Well hypothetically this would be an abrupt duel, not something either could extensively train or prepare for. And are you sure about Korra's reflexes? I'd say she demonstrated that fairly well against Tarrlok.

Devoted Sage

Elementalkin
Altessa Belmont

Well hypothetically this would be an abrupt duel, not something either could extensively train or prepare for. And are you sure about Korra's reflexes? I'd say she demonstrated that fairly well against Tarrlok.

My apologies, missed the part about the abruptness of the situation. She did do well against Tarrlock, but I don't see her doing nearly as well against June, who trained her whole life to be stealthy. Korra is much too brash and ready to hop in head-first.
Altessa Belmont
Elementalkin
Altessa Belmont

My apologies, missed the part about the abruptness of the situation. She did do well against Tarrlock, but I don't see her doing nearly as well against June, who trained her whole life to be stealthy. Korra is much too brash and ready to hop in head-first.

And if June is drawn out into the open? mrgreen

Devoted Sage

Elementalkin
Altessa Belmont
Elementalkin
Altessa Belmont

Even in the open, I see her being more evasive than Korra. I sort of see her fighting more like Ty Lee: Her punches may be light, but enough of them will do some damage.
Altessa Belmont
Elementalkin
Altessa Belmont
Elementalkin
Altessa Belmont

Even in the open, I see her being more evasive than Korra. I sort of see her fighting more like Ty Lee: Her punches may be light, but enough of them will do some damage.

3nodding

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I think June might win. She has more experiences then Korra.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff