Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I second of P'Li, that must have been painful.

Invisible Humorist

Marcellust
GhostlyMark

Survivor's guilt.
Loss of a loved one.
Failure.
The thought of being very adept at something which can't help you in your current plight.

Eh..he entered the void. He said it himself that he's isn't bonded with the world. Not to make him look like an insensitive person but I don't think "such human emotions" is gonna affect him

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
GhostlyMark
Ustareth Merope Riddle
P'Li had the most gruesome. Ming-Hua had the most painful.

Hmm...i'd say Ghazan and Ming-Hua are neck in neck in the most painful department

Maybe Ghazan was crushed/melted instantly during the collapse? Not to mention, I didn't, find his death to be very sympathetic because he essentially goes into b***h mode and rage quits when he starts getting his a** kicked. Either way, I don't think his death was as visually appalling to look at over Ming-Hua. When she got electrocuted, I could feel every nerve in my body tense up.

Noob

GhostlyMark

If you've taken psychology, you'd understand.

Have you seen the look on his face after Suyin removed the mercury poison out of Korra's body?

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
P'Li had most shocking death I suppose.

I would like to believe that Ming Hua survived electrocution because she moved after falling on the ground and not in a limp way. But then again, if electricity did not get her, lava did.

Ghazan might as well survived because while he did attempt to kill himself with lava, he may as well shielded himself from it while Mako and Bolin either die or escape, but think Ghazan died and do not search for him anymore and he can start anew with his freedom intact.

Invisible Humorist

Marcellust
GhostlyMark

If you've taken psychology, you'd understand.

Have you seen the look on his face after Suyin removed the mercury poison out of Korra's body?

Did they even show his face...all i saw was Korra's body. And it doesn't really take a psychology class to understand why you think Zaheer would suffer the most agonizing death. I just don't think he'll even be able to feel guilt.

Noob

GhostlyMark

Watch the episodes again and pay extra careful attention to Zaheer's facial expressions throughout the two episodes.

And yes, it does, because human emotion is what makes humans imperfect. It is the kryptonite to every human, regardless of who you are or what state you claim to be in. Zaheer is no different. Even if he has 'entered the void', he will eventually think about his failure, and his survivor's guilt, and the loss of his loved ones. Eventually he will. Also, since he will be spending his lifetime in solitary confinement most likely, he's gonna go crazy at some point in time. If you've studied psychology again, you'll know that humans are very social creatures, and the lack thereof for an extended amount of time will loosen your grip on your marbles.

Who the ******** knows? Maybe he'll even be tortured for information about the Red Lotus? Maybe he'll be bloodbended to spill information? Electrocuted? Suffocated? Maybe he'll die hanging from a hook in his clavicle? We never know. Insanity seems more likely, but hey, only the writers know for sure.
Marcellust
GhostlyMark

Watch the episodes again and pay extra careful attention to Zaheer's facial expressions throughout the two episodes.

And yes, it does, because human emotion is what makes humans imperfect. It is the kryptonite to every human, regardless of who you are or what state you claim to be in. Zaheer is no different. Even if he has 'entered the void', he will eventually think about his failure, and his survivor's guilt, and the loss of his loved ones. Eventually he will. Also, since he will be spending his lifetime in solitary confinement most likely, he's gonna go crazy at some point in time. If you've studied psychology again, you'll know that humans are very social creatures, and the lack thereof for an extended amount of time will loosen your grip on your marbles.

Who the ******** knows? Maybe he'll even be tortured for information about the Red Lotus? Maybe he'll be bloodbended to spill information? Electrocuted? Suffocated? Maybe he'll die hanging from a hook in his clavicle? We never know. Insanity seems more likely, but hey, only the writers know for sure.

Those are some interesting theories, but I'm wondering where he'll be kept to ensure he doesn't break out of prison again? I think that will have a lot to do with whether insanity takes over. I definitely think he had feelings about Korra surviving, but I also think he's a bad a**, mastermind airbender, who can figure out a way to escape prison, and that is where a long portion of his thoughts will go to. Not to say he won't think about his failure and P'Li, but I also think he's got a lot of resiliency in him, so it's gonna take a while before insanity sets in. So my question is what kind of prison are they going to keep him in where he can't air bend?

Noob

SummerKitty

I think he's gonna be in an Earth Kingdom cell, seeing that air and earth contrast each other. I do hope the White Lotus will be employing guards more than capable of giving Zaheer respect. Maybe in a metal cell or something like that.

Raider

GhostlyMark
I nominate P'Li. Her death was probably the quickest but holy s**t...i would not want to die with my face exploding..

Agreed, that was disgusting, i felt she had an inner need to be free from stress, hate and anger if she survived those missions. but what can you make of a peaceful combustion bender ??

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Marcellust
Zaheer. His death will be slow and excruciating.

Having to live his life in prison again, knowing that he lost his love, his best friends and that he failed his mission, man. That's painful. He'll also be in solitary existence, which will most likely eat his sanity away. Plus the survivor's guilt.

Death by insanity is not gruesome by any means, but it is the most painful of all.
He's already entered the void in order to fly. He has no tethers to the Earth or in mind to pain him.

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I don't know if Ming Hua really died or not (just because she got electrocuted, doesn't mean that she's truly dead), but P'li is definitively high on the list of gruesome deaths.
Not only did her head get cooked alive, it also exploded.

Tiny Trickster

Ghazan and Ming-Hua were confirmed dead in the extras. But unlike Jet I actually care about these guys enough to reject canon. Haha what are you talking about they totally got out okay. Leave me alone

But yeah, Ghazan's was probably incredibly painful. P'Li got her head blown off, sure, but at least it was quick.

Kawaii Transform

Marcellust

This time around, I hope someone just takes his ability to bend away. Because we don't want something happening again to the portals and giving him more bending power. If he is able to unlock the true potential of air bending in the many weeks/months that he had it, there's no telling what he could do with other elements xD

Yes I know, the avatar is the only one that can master all the elements. But Zaheer broke through a lot of things that were thought to be impossible, so who knows. Not to mention the fact that since many of the other elements had sub elements (metal bending, lava bending, etc) that it would only take a "genius" like Zaheer to find it. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff