Welcome to Gaia! ::

Evil_Heartless_Moogle
Heat Seeking
Ugh...God. I was pissed after the end of the finale episode. That's poor writing. They disregarded all of Asami's feelings and Bolin's just to force Makorra down the veiwers throats. Bolin's been treated horribly in this show. His last lines for the season was another comic relief comment. "...At least you got your airbending unlocked" and he was scrutinized for it. They make Bolin seem dumb. Another thing, in his Bio it says that he always has a lady on his arm. Not once has he ever had a girl. Mako got all of them. neutral

They shouldn't have made Bolin's feelings seem so strong for Korra if they were just gonna blow it off at the very end.

Screw this, Korra doesnt deserve Bolin. He's too sweet. I ship BolinXAnonymous Girl...Bolanon. For now, of course.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

You mean Bolamonynous? lol

...Why Must You Be So Far?
Yes. That sounds much better XD Lol
Quote:
why did that only make me love bolin more.... oh bolin emotion_hug

Not sure xD

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
What are you talking about?? This is the scene I remember:

User Image

Luville's Waifu

Feral Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I felt bad for him but I laughed when he started crying. He's so adorable xD

Devoted Explorer

Thefruitsong
I like Borra myself... But Makorra took the world by storm.

more like destroyed thousands of homes and made refugees of every sane person in the world causing epidemic after epidemic and then causing natural disasters which destroys the entire human race at the last episode surprised

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Id date Bolin D:
At first I was like "Oh sheet", but then I was like "wow" and was a little hurt..... then I laughed at him. 4laugh

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Marshall or Ted crying

5,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Oblivious Anarchy
I kinda started tearing at my hair. I like Korra x Bolin emo
And poor Bolin.

I ship borra 2 heart

5,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ship Borra heart

5,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Heat Seeking
Ugh...God. I was pissed after the end of the finale episode. That's poor writing. They disregarded all of Asami's feelings and Bolin's just to force Makorra down the veiwers throats. Bolin's been treated horribly in this show. His last lines for the season was another comic relief comment. "...At least you got your airbending unlocked" and he was scrutinized for it. They make Bolin seem dumb. Another thing, in his Bio it says that he always has a lady on his arm. Not once has he ever had a girl. Mako got all of them. neutral

They shouldn't have made Bolin's feelings seem so strong for Korra if they were just gonna blow it off at the very end.

Screw this, Korra doesnt deserve Bolin. He's too sweet. I ship BolinXAnonymous Girl...Bolanon. For now, of course.

I saw something on tumblr about Bolin's airbending comment that made the point that it was actually a perfectly legit attempt to make Korra feel better. But then Mako takes it as a joke and is all "Bro. Not the time" when actually it is EXACTLY THE TIME. TO MAKE KORRA FEEL BETTER ABOUT HERSELF. AND NOT LET HER WALLOW IN SELF-PITY.

Huh, now I realized that someone needs to stick Mako's line from that scene right after his confession of love in the finale. Because it really wasn't the time for that.

But yeah poor Bolin. Korra was kind of an a*****e. This is why the only context in which I am okay with MaKorra is one in which they are both assholes and kind of aware of that and their relationship is super dysfunctional. Either that or it has to be an AU where they did not trample over all of the feelings of characters I like better than them.

Dangerous Lunatic

It was very sad, but I kind of saw it coming. When they were on their date, they were more 'buddies' than 'budding romance.'

Protip guys - careful who you have belching contests with.

Devout Voter

4,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Korra is like a soiled brat really. Get's everything handed to her, in relationships, bending, and plans. I really can't see her as an avatar really. In fact, most of the time I sent was watching the show, I forgot she was the avatar.
I love Bolin and everyone else are assholes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff