Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
soren_alenko
Earthbending, for two reasons:

1.) Toph

2.) Earthbending seems to be the most versatile of the four elements. Besides basic earth, there's sandbending, lavabending, seismic sense, metalbending, the wall running/climbing thing the Dai Li have been shown to do, crystalbending, and mudbending.

While this is totally true, I personally don't find Earth appealing at all. In our modern day lives, it's pretty useless. Unless you're a construction worker or artist. With airbending though, I could fly to work. fly over traffic. be aware of my environment. sense things in the air. kinda like spidey sense.

M e i
Water, because magic healing.
Also, being able to bend water out of dirt and plants and even the air would be a really awesome survival skill if I was ever stranded in the wilderness or something.

Airbending is a close second, because being able to fly seems like a sweet deal.

I'd consider firebending just to be able to keep myself warm... but fire scares me, lol, so I'd be a pretty pathetic firebender.

And in the same vein, I wouldn't be able to earthbend. I'm too squishy. I can see myself having the same trouble with it as Aang did initially. D:

I'm totally on the same page as you, Same reasons, but slightly different order. air first for flying, water second for survival, and fire last cuz I don't ever want to hurt someone. I'm squishy too, but can toughen up when I need to, so earth is third. People who picked fire first scare me. xp

Dark_Lady_Jade
Type of bender I would WANT to be? A waterbender.

Type of bender I would most likely be? An airbender.

lol. I'm the opposite of that. As much as I want air, I'd probably be water.

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
Dark_light_alls

I love your sig! That gif of Asami is great. And that screen shot from Yu-Gi-Oh emotion_jawdrop , I had that same exact shot as my laptop wallpaper for a long time some years ago. It's been so long I can't remember what episode it's from.

Raider

I chose Earth bending, because I could unlock metal bending and lava bending could be a possibility too.

I assumed the majority would vote Earth since this 3rd series (especially the latest episode- the metal clan) has shown the power, numbers and strength of the Earth kingdom.

Natalia Winters's Husband

Married Lover

12,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100

Tipsy Bloodsucker

I've always wanted to be an Earth bender. I just feel a connection to the planet in a way different from the other elements.

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Sincerely Ophelia
soren_alenko

1.) Toph

2.) Earthbending seems to be the most versatile of the four elements. Besides basic earth, there's sandbending, lavabending, seismic sense, metalbending, the wall running/climbing thing the Dai Li have been shown to do, crystalbending, and mudbending.

While this is totally true, I personally don't find Earth appealing at all. In our modern day lives, it's pretty useless. Unless you're a construction worker or artist. With airbending though, I could fly to work. fly over traffic. be aware of my environment. sense things in the air. kinda like spidey sense.

While I'm not sure about airbenders being able to sense things in the air, earthbending can be used to get yourself around almost as well as airbending. Toph had her earth wave, the metalbending police have their cables and rail grinding, and as I said before the Dai Li and their wall running/climbing.

Considering that you're likely to always be on/by some earth, you're never without your element.

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
soren_alenko
Sincerely Ophelia
soren_alenko

1.) Toph

While I'm not sure about airbenders being able to sense things in the air, earthbending can be used to get yourself around almost as well as airbending. Toph had her earth wave, the metalbending police have their cables and rail grinding, and as I said before the Dai Li and their wall running/climbing.

Considering that you're likely to always be on/by some earth, you're never without your element.

Good points. But you're never without air either. It also feels more effortless some how. But hey, to each his own. If you're an earthbender, camping is a cinch. You can make tables and chairs and a fire pit and a home. XD

Friendly Friend

8,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
all of them

nah, but i'd love to be an earth/metal bender

Sparkly Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Oh Geez pressure much.. um I feel most connected with water.. but really I just wanna be the Avatar cool
I would LOVE to be a waterbender 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces