Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Gawker

6,100 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I mean Korra had all these other guys to choice from XD XD And Mako already had a girlfriend omg and his BROTHERR Bolin liked her first and ugh ..... What do you guys think XD And Bolin is probably much more amazing lol

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I think there's plenty of time for it to change drastically or remain the same.
no because i desperately wanted korra to be the independent avatar who don't need no man so much all of season 1

Greedy Capitalist

No, Mako was a horrible choice.

Like Bolin said, "it's a good thing you know how to break hearts."

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Klaark
I think there's plenty of time for it to change drastically or remain the same.

This is what I'm hoping for too.

iKarnezar

I hope Mako takes his own advice. c:

Firebreathing Duck

6,625 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
If i had to, i would have waited on
the "romance thing" a bit in truth
and let the story flow and add in
some drama effects!
iKarnezar

Yeah cause it's totally not asami's fault he's with korra right now. She totally didn't push him away huh?

Super Regular

9,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
supervamp78
iKarnezar

Yeah cause it's totally not asami's fault he's with korra right now. She totally didn't push him away huh?

What are you even talking about?

Newbie Noob

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
I think lets just wait and see ninja

Satisfied Gorilla - x's Partner In Crime

Shadowy Explorer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Marathon 300
Bolin and Korra would've been a cute couple. but now I have a feeling that he's going to hook up with either asami or that monotone voice girl. LOL

"I'll protect you my feeble turtle duck"
Terrible people deserve each other.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
No. During season one I was shipping BolinxKorra most of the time. When I wasn't shipping them, I was shipping TahnoxKorra. I don't know why, I just thought there was a nice spark there. xd I've never been a huge fan of Mako, his character is so flat.
xAliceJae
no because i desperately wanted korra to be the independent avatar who don't need no man so much all of season 1

Same. I think they just felt really underdeveloped though, I mean suddenly they threw us romance and I was like whoa step back and think this through. And they were all "nope, not having that **** these two are now together".
Elfirya
xAliceJae

Same. I think they just felt really underdeveloped though, I mean suddenly they threw us romance and I was like whoa step back and think this through. And they were all "nope, not having that **** these two are now together".

I mean, I get why they chose to make them together at the end of S1 (okay, not 100% i still hate makorra)
But I don't feel like Mako's developing at all, or his personality just isn't...diverse I think is the wrong word, but it's all I can think of right now.
xAliceJae
Elfirya
xAliceJae

I mean, I get why they chose to make them together at the end of S1 (okay, not 100% i still hate makorra)
But I don't feel like Mako's developing at all, or his personality just isn't...diverse I think is the wrong word, but it's all I can think of right now.

He felt generic? Yeah, he's more like an accessory and only gives a few line. I sort of hate them being together, because it's not as interesting as I had initially thought it would. But that's just me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff