Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Smoker

User Image
The name is a work in progress...

‡Wan in a Million‡ |Fan Guild|
I have created this ATLA/LoK Fan Guild for fellow fan to gather together to chat about anything and everything ATLA/LoK. Where members can discuss the up-coming final season, up-coming game, and anything else related to the Avatar universe. Eventually after season 4 has ended I would so like to add a RP to the guild for all our RPer out there. So I'm here to recruit some members and hopefully meet some other fellow LoK fans. So please, come bump or chat in here a while.This guild will have tons of things to do such as contest, fun activities, role playing, and series discussions. Feel free to join us!

|Guild Positions|
Vice Captain - 2 positions OPEN
Crew - 2 positions OPEN
•sugolite
•The Goth Collector
Members - As many as possible..

|Guild Rules|
1. Of course, follow all Gaia ToS. This guild is a PG-13 rating. Drug and Alcohol content, mild violence, romance, adult language and reckless behavior.

2. The guild Chatterbox is open to all members to post ATLA or LoK related topics such as spoilers, pictures, videos, or sites. Please keep the content and language PG-13 so that you don't end up offending another member. This means you are allow to swear, just don't go overboard with it.

3. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL. Whether you are in the guild or using any in-game features, no insults or rudeness will be tolerated. We are trying to have a drama-free guild and we want our members to feel safe while being a part of it.

4. Try to stay ACTIVE. This group's goal is to have a great club where members can feel safe and enjoy ATLA or Lok the way it was ment to be enjoyed.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
If you feel like you are being harassed, bullied, or treated unjustly by another member please contact the guild's Captain (That girl is P0IS0N) or the guild's Vice Captain (BLANK) and we will decide what to do with the situation. If the accused member is found to have violated any of the rules, they will be immediately banned.

NON ACTIVE MEMBERS REMOVAL POLICY
If any member is inactive for more than 12 months, they will be considered non active and will be removed from the guild. This rules is set to ensure we keep a steady flow of active players in the guild so more people can have the opportunity to enjoy the awesome things this guild has to offer. Any members removed from the guild because they were nonactive can reapply to the group if they desire.

|RP Information|

This RP will be semi-lit. action/adventure/romance. RPers would be required to write 1-2 paragraphs per post. The story line is still a working progress but I do think it will take place 20 years in the futures. Making Avatar Korra in her 40s. But this could all change depending on what happens in the new final season of the show.

If you're interesting in joining the RP section please contact the guild's Captain (That girl is P0IS0N) and also have an example of your RP skills.

How to Join:
Either comment on here or you can PM me personally. I will be posting a link to the guild when I
have it all fixed up and ready to go.

User Image

Tipsy Smoker

gaia_gaiagold

Tipsy Smoker

User Image

˚°˚°˚°˚°

Anyone else upset that they didn't make it a season premiere 2 episodes like they usually do??

˚°˚°˚°˚°

Tipsy Smoker

gaia_gaiagold

Tipsy Smoker

gaia_gaiagold

Tipsy Smoker

gaia_gaiagold

Dapper Fatcat

That girl is P0IS0N
User Image

˚°˚°˚°˚°

Anyone else upset that they didn't make it a season premiere 2 episodes like they usually do??

˚°˚°˚°˚°

idk i was really hoping for more team avatar action. very confused as to why bolin joined kuvira's cause, since opal kind of hates her ******** guts lmao

Tipsy Smoker

eridan slampora

idk i was really hoping for more team avatar action. very confused as to why bolin joined kuvira's cause, since opal kind of hates her ******** guts lmao

˚°˚°˚°˚°

I hate to say it but it's mostly because Bolin is a bit simple minded and he's kinda easily influenced. So joining Kuvira seems like a good idea because he's too blind to actually see what's really going on.

˚°˚°˚°˚°

Newbie Gaian

Tipsy Smoker

Kobitez
(O)

˚°˚°˚°˚°

User Image

˚°˚°˚°˚°

Ace Phantom

11,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
how do u get the position?

Tipsy Smoker

angelredx

˚°˚°˚°˚°

You have to help out with running the guild, such as recruiting members, monitoring the threads, thinking up idea for contest and activities, and staying active in the guild.

˚°˚°˚°˚°

Ace Phantom

11,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
That girl is P0IS0N
angelredx

˚°˚°˚°˚°

You have to help out with running the guild, such as recruiting members, monitoring the threads, thinking up idea for contest and activities, and staying active in the guild.

˚°˚°˚°˚°

i think i can do that
So the crew what do they do
Same thing?

Tipsy Smoker

angelredx

i think i can do that
Same thing?

˚°˚°˚°˚°

Pretty much. I haven't found any Vice Captains yet so I'm letting the Crew act as them till I figure out who I want as Vice Captain. Have you put in a join request?

˚°˚°˚°˚°

Ace Phantom

11,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
That girl is P0IS0N
angelredx

i think i can do that
Same thing?

˚°˚°˚°˚°

Pretty much. I haven't found any Vice Captains yet so I'm letting the Crew act as them till I figure out who I want as Vice Captain. Have you put in a join request?

˚°˚°˚°˚°

oh i join ur guild a few days ago
i love lok and atla so interesting
do u know when b4 ep1 is coming?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items