Welcome to Gaia! ::

kinda hating the plot for legend of korra right now.... soooo random things happening too fast and everyone ALREADY blaming korra wtf or just calling her Avatar now wtf there is like no progression! Zero its just "Oh! yeah this happens and so does this!" no explaination..... hope they explain much more, all the suppose-ably dramatic parts are so boring! plus there is too many of them! wtf
not to mention korra annoying a all hell right now

What i really love though is the backstory with tenzin and his siblings! really awesome! and how Aang was a horrible father this is what made the episode the progression of the last airbenders children f** everything else right now Avatar's Children FTW!
Things are happening fast because we only have 12 episodes for each season.

Though, I think it's working out well for the pacing. Verrick knew of Unalaq, doesn't like him, Unalaq has his own plans about the Southern Tribe from the start.
I think the episode was fine. LOK is still starting up, and it would be boring if they just tell you everything from the get go. The whole action going on with with Korra wants to make me see what well happen next and how the hot-headed teen will deal with it. I'm sure they'll explain the whole bad history with the whole North & South tribes later. Also, I think Korra was less annoying and more sympathizing then in this episode than when she acted like a total brat to almost everyone almost all the time (Still think was a bit hard on her dad when he saved her, but at least she makes it up/apologizes) . xp

Invisible Humorist

i wouldn't call Aang a horrible father. Well not yet anyways. I think we need another perspective to it...most likely Katara. I wanna know WHY Tenzin got all the attention (well its not that hard to figure out anyways) and how Aang tried to balance "saving the world" job and being a father.
Am I the only one that was expecting Korra's father to get murdered/critically-injured by the rebels for not coming along with their assassination party or maybe I'm just jonesing for the next season of Game of Thrones?

Unalaq arresting Tonraq and Senna will just have to do.

Also you're overreacting, OP. There was plenty of explanation and progression. This is a natural progression of civil unrest. Again, look at Game of Thrones or V for Vendetta. It would only make sense that people would start accusing Korra for siding with Unalaq. Revolutions and rebellions are a perfectly sound response to an invasion. As much as Unalaq wants to sugarcoat it, an invasion is an invasion.

The only difference is that Unalaq isn't blowing s**t up like Ozai did or being a real mustache-twirling villain. He's just letting his men harass children for throwing snowballs while playing a global game of chess against the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff